• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jews Ordered To Register In East Ukraine

Nom de Plume

• Members

Has this been confirmed yet? As of last night Fox News still hadn't confirmed this.

It is interesting that the media reports on this, but when those who took to the streets were threatening Jews, some even calling for their expulsion or elimination, the American media didn't report that.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what's actually going on. Whatever it is, there is nothing new under the sun.

• Members

Has this been confirmed yet? As of last night Fox News still hadn't confirmed this.

It is interesting that the media reports on this, but when those who took to the streets were threatening Jews, some even calling for their expulsion or elimination, the American media didn't report that.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what's actually going on. Whatever it is, there is nothing new under the sun.

My personal opinion, for what it is worth. . . . maybe two cents.  In the not to distant future it will be found that the leaflets originated in Kiev, printed with U.S. money, the brain child of the C.I.A.  Very clever way to discredit the movement in Eastern Ukraine.  If it was the Russians or their sympathizers it would mean that they are total idiots and I don't believe that is true.  If you are taking over a government this is not the kind of thing you do before hand.  Not a great public relations move for the Russians in the Ukraine or Putin for that matter.  Very clumsy and very C.I.A..

God bless,

Larry

I just came across this:

http://rt.com/news/fake-news-ukraine-russia-364/

• Members

Those I've heard from in and near Ukraine all say the same thing. What the Western media is reporting is far from the truth and what's actually going on there isn't being reported at all.

The very fact OBama and Company jump right into hyperbole, proclaiming Putin to be just like Hitler, declaring Putin is taking his first step at rebuilding the Soviet Union and warning Putin will invade Ukraine, then the Baltic nations, then others, should let us know they are standing on sinking sand.

The EU and OBama say they want democratic elections and democracy for Ukraine yet it was they who denounced the democratically elected president of Ukraine, used covert operations and infusions of money to provoke an uprising by militants, neo-Nazis and anti-semites in order to bring down the democratically elected president of Ukraine. Then when their coup didn't go as planned and Russia steps in to protect her interests, OBama and the EU scream about Russian interference!

We should be no more involved in what's going on between Ukraine and Russia than Russia should be involved in border and immigration issues between America and Mexico or Canada.

A graceful backing away would be America's best course of action. At the same time, America should tell the EU if they want to play political games in other countries trying to increase EU influence they are on their own as America will not participate in such anymore.

Archived