• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Antichrist - Jew Or Gentile - Kjv Says God, Other Bibles Say "gods"

• Members

I would have to dig up the article again, I think it was on midnight ministry? that doesnt sound right... anyway, they were saying he would be a man of deception and if dwelled by satan has his own limited and leashed power. As you can see I have no scripture posted with this, its mere conjecture I have read.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Jews will not follow him accept the false brethren (Isaiah 66:5). Who do you think the woman who flees to the wilderness is?

Modern Judaism is an antichrist religion.

1Jo 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1Jo 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Jews (adherents to Judaism) are the most Satanic of religions, and are already called "antichrist" by God, in His Word.

The Jews deny the Son, hence they deny the Father also.

God will have reserved to Himself 144,000 Israelis, virgin men, who are not going to bow the knee to Baal, but the Jews will be the Man of Sin's biggest cheerleaders.

They will gladly make war with the Saints with their despised Jesus, when they have their false Messiah in the Temple.

They hate us now, every time we put up a manger scene. How much more haughty will they be, how bold, when their 'messiah' shows up, with lying wonders, and 'proves them right and us wrong'?

Then he will solve the World's 'identity theft' prOBlem, by making it impossible to trade, without having your Mark scanned. They will worship him for that reason alone.

Anishinaabe

• Members

Modern Judaism is an antichrist religion.

1Jo 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1Jo 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Jews (adherents to Judaism) are the most Satanic of religions, and are already called "antichrist" by God, in His Word.

The Jews deny the Son, hence they deny the Father also.

God will have reserved to Himself 144,000 Israelis, virgin men, who are not going to bow the knee to Baal, but the Jews will be the Man of Sin's biggest cheerleaders.

They will gladly make war with the Saints with their despised Jesus, when they have their false Messiah in the Temple.

They hate us now, every time we put up a manger scene. How much more haughty will they be, how bold, when their 'messiah' shows up, with lying wonders, and 'proves them right and us wrong'?

Then he will solve the World's 'identity theft' prOBlem, by making it impossible to trade, without having your Mark scanned. They will worship him for that reason alone.

Anishinaabe

We are not talking about "modern Judaism", we are talking about the nation of Israel that will repent under the preaching of the 144,000. Judaism is no worse than any other religion that denies Christ.

• Members

Is there a need for us to be able to predict or know the nationality/ethnicity of the antichrist?

Anyone not born again in Christ stand condemned, whether Jew or Gentile, whether secular or religious. Anyone who points to any means of being okay with God other than through Christ is serving the devil.

Jew or Gentile, now or in the future, there is only one means of salvation, and that's by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.

• Members

Is there a need for us to be able to predict or know the nationality/ethnicity of the antichrist?

Anyone not born again in Christ stand condemned, whether Jew or Gentile, whether secular or religious. Anyone who points to any means of being okay with God other than through Christ is serving the devil.

Jew or Gentile, now or in the future, there is only one means of salvation, and that's by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.

I don't know... Is there any reason we should understand the mark of the beast? We won't be here yet John said, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast." Maybe what we know and say now will be a warning to those who go through that time.

• Members

Revelation 17:16-18

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The leader of the apostate christian church, which will be centered on 7 mountains in Rome, will be the most powerful person in the first half of the tribulation.

The apostate church will kill the true Christians and God will judge it by having the ten kings that devour the whole earth destroy the apostate church and give their power to the beast we call the antichrist.

• Members

ASOD,

OBviously the need to understand the mark of the beast would be for those present when the beast is present. If Christians won't be around at that time, then there is nothing for us to be looking to, that point would be for those who are present.

Along the same lines, if Christians are not going to be here when the antichrist is revealed, and Scripture doesn't specifically tell us the nationality/ethnicity of the antichrist, then it's really a moot point for us to consider.

• Members

Revelation 17:16-18

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The leader of the apostate christian church, which will be centered on 7 mountains in Rome, will be the most powerful person in the first half of the tribulation.

The apostate church will kill the true Christians and God will judge it by having the ten kings that devour the whole earth destroy the apostate church and give their power to the beast we call the antichrist.

Yes that happened under the RCC, in her attempts to annihilate the church.  

• Members

Alright. I need some help with this,  I personally hold that the Bible is preserved in the TR and that God preserved it in the KJV Bible we have today (Verbal Plenary Preservation, NOT, Double inspiration, just so we're clear) and thus, when I read Daniel 11:37, I pick up that the AntiChrist is Jewish (at least of decent, not practicing)

hokay, so here we go.

Daniel 11:37

Copy pasted from "http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-37.htm"

King James Bible
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

----------------------

New International Version
He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

New Living Translation
He will have no respect for the gods of his ancestors, or for the god loved by women, or for any other god, for he will boast that he is greater than them all.

English Standard Version
He shall pay no attention to the gods of his fathers, or to the one beloved by women. He shall not pay attention to any other god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

New American Standard Bible
"He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

So this is an issue... Someone here is dead wrong. And for the record: I love my Pastor, He's a KJV, straight shootin guy, and I love him as a brother, but he's telling me that the anti christ is a gentile, and I show him this verse in the KJV and he brings up other verses which unfortuantely I fail to recall at the moment that mentions that the antichrist is still a gentile.

Am I wrong? If so... then the KJV wouldn't be exactly preserved to the jot and tittle y'know?

Posted this in End times... I guess that it could also be in KJV issues thread... If it needs to be moved I understand.

Jordan

You are assuming that Daniel 11:37 is referring to the antichrist, and I don't assume that at all.  Daniel 11 is a history of the Jews,written in advance from Alexander till the advent of Christ.  The king referred to is Herod, referred to by Matt, Bark and Luke as "Herod, the king."

Lu 1:5  There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, 

• Members

We are not talking about "modern Judaism", we are talking about the nation of Israel that will repent under the preaching of the 144,000. Judaism is no worse than any other religion that denies Christ.

Show me the 144,000 preaching in the Scripture.

This is all I see:

Rev 14:3-6
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders:and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile:for they are without fault before the throne of God.
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

144,000 Israelites are singing.

Angel's preaching.

Anishinaabe

• Members

The 144,000 appear in Revelation 7, where they are named by Hebrew Tribe - 12,000 from each tribe.

An then in verse 9 "a great multitude" stand before the throne of God.

In verse 14, John is told that this "great multitude" have come out of the

Great Tribulation and have been "washed" in the blood of the Lamb.

In verse 4, the angels are told not to hurt the earth, or the trees UNTIL

"we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Clearly the 144,000 are "servants of God".

Clearly there is a connection between being a "servant of God"

and a "vast multitude that no man could number" being saved.

The "Church" (body of Christ) is not the 144,000 (contrary to what Jehovah's Witness' might tell you).

The 144,000 are Israelites - the Holy Spirit couldn't be more specific.

• Members

God will send a permanent solar eclipse before Armageddon to judge the antichrist kingdom. It will cause a 200 mile shadow on Israel and darkness on America.

Revelation 16:10-11

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Isaiah 60:1-2, 19-20

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

(((The permanent solar eclipse over Israel will continue through the kingdom age.))

• Members

The 144,000 appear in Revelation 7, where they are named by Hebrew Tribe - 12,000 from each tribe.

An then in verse 9 "a great multitude" stand before the throne of God.

In verse 14, John is told that this "great multitude" have come out of the

Great Tribulation and have been "washed" in the blood of the Lamb.

In verse 4, the angels are told not to hurt the earth, or the trees UNTIL

"we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Clearly the 144,000 are "servants of God".

Clearly there is a connection between being a "servant of God"

and a "vast multitude that no man could number" being saved.

The "Church" (body of Christ) is not the 144,000 (contrary to what Jehovah's Witness' might tell you).

The 144,000 are Israelites - the Holy Spirit couldn't be more specific.

Not exactly the 12 tribes.

5  Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6  Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7  Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8  Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

No tribe of Dan.

• Members

Not exactly the 12 tribes.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

No tribe of Dan.

Ephraim is Joseph.

Anishinaabe

Archived