• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Blood Moon Tonight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well my daughter and I started thinking and then we looked it up, we have about another six months before the next one!  Didn't sound right but didn't investigate it further when her friend told her 4 nights in a row and couldn't find anything on the internet about when to look tonight!  Duh!

• Members

I'm not a prophet, but I predict::
nothing Biblically significant will happen
the prophets will not acknowledge their failure
the Israelis will not repent and believe in Jesus Christ
Jews around the world ditto
the Gospel will continue to call Jews and Gentiles into the Kingdom

my brothers and sisters here and around the world will serve their Saviour while facing increasing opposition

• Moderators

my brothers and sisters here and around the world will serve their Saviour while facing increasing opposition

I suspect you are right.

• Members

Amen. I get tired of the 'prophets' (spelled-'profits') like Hagee, who twist Christianity till they squeak with 'joy' about a possible 'fulfillment'.

What about a red heifer?

• Members

We have a lot of cattle out where I live, and I see red heifers all the time. I have even seen a couple of white buffalo. And I had a lavender goat kid. We named him Liberace.

True story.

You do have a mean streak.  :nuts:

God bless,

Larry

• Members

we had a full moon here in August of last year about 9:00 in the evening that was this size of the harvest moon, it rose from the south east on the horizon a beautiful red in color for about a half hour until changing to the normal moon color. It wasn't a blood moon but it sure was beautiful,I'll try to post some pictures from my other computer if I can.

God bless 

• Moderators

You do have a mean streak.  :nuts:

God bless,

Larry

For what its worth, Mr Liberace has gone on to sire some beautiful kids, so the new owners have renamed him something more...manly. And the lavender has turned to a more greyish-brown.

• Members
Hagee says something BIG will happen after the blood moons. How's that for being specific? Of course, the chances of something big happening in this world within the next year is pretty high. Maybe "Planet X" will finally smashed into earth after Harold Camping's Mayan Y2K bug kicks in.
what the Hale-bopp are you talkin about? Get yer white Nikes on, grab your hoodie, we are outta here. Anishinaabe

Archived