• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Blood Moon Tonight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The bunker is stocked and ready... :nuts:

Zechariah 2:6-8

6Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north (((Russian Jews))), saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

7Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. ((( 6,000,000 American Jews)))

8For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

• Members

How do you come to the conclusion these refer to Russia and America? Syria and other nations have been listed as "the land of the north" and a host of explanations for "daughter of Babylon"; including this being a spiritual reference, calling them out of worldliness rather than out of a specific place or nation.

The moon was very bright here last night.

I think John Hagee broadcast a special message online this morning about the blood moon. He's been very busy promoting his "Blood Moon" book.

• Moderators

I never saw this blood moon. As I understand it has to do with the sun rising at a certain time and casting a pink shade on the moon. HArdly  'blood' moon. Did have a nice rainbow around it though-a rainbow moon! A sign to the homosexuals? Repent!

• Members

How do you come to the conclusion these refer to Russia and America? Syria and other nations have been listed as "the land of the north" and a host of explanations for "daughter of Babylon"; including this being a spiritual reference, calling them out of worldliness rather than out of a specific place or nation.

The moon was very bright here last night.

I think John Hagee broadcast a special message online this morning about the blood moon. He's been very busy promoting his "Blood Moon" book.

John we know the north referred to Russia because over 1,250,000 Russian Jews have gone back to Israel. They are about 23%of Israel's population.

I believe Zion that is to leave the daughter of Babylon is referring to the 6,000,000 Jews in America since there are only 3,000,000 Jews spread around the rest of the world.

• Members

Hagee says something BIG will happen after the blood moons. How's that for being specific? Of course, the chances of something big happening in this world within the next year is pretty high. Maybe "Planet X" will finally smashed into earth after Harold Camping's Mayan Y2K bug kicks in.

• Members

Eric,

I understand this is your belief, but do you have anything to support this belief?

The Jews flee from the Russian north is fulfilled prophecy and needs no more proof.

America being the daughter of Babylon is future which we will have to wait and see. But since the American Jews are the largest group of Jews in the world it looks promising.

• Members

Joel 2
 30  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

I will take notice of the moon turning into blood after we see blood, fire, and pillars of smoke, and the sun turning dark.

since the "sun turns dark" (so to speak) every night, these things need to be more than natural events.

This "blood moon" is an entirely natural and predictable event, and without the other events Joel mentions, it would appear to be meaningless to prophecy......

• Members

Eric,

Thank you for your explanation.

Jews have fled from many other northern nations as well. While I can see why you might lean to thinking this is referring to Russia, the simple fact many Jews left there for Israel isn't actually "proof".

Again, I can understand your speculation with regards to America being the daughter of Babylon, but that's just speculation. I'm not saying you are wrong, just that it's speculation and not fact.

Archived