• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Animals Before People....this Is It.........

heartstrings

• Members
    • "The federal government claims that the cattle are trespassing on arid and fragile habitat of the endangered desert tortoise
    • Heavily armed federal officers equipped with 9 helicopters and backed up with snipers have descended on the land"

• So these thugs are willing to shoot their own fellow Americans, to save a stupid turtle? That's a horrible shame and disgrace. If I was one of those police officers and they ordered me to do that, I would quit my jOB immediately. I'd rather dig ditches or flip burgers .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

....And now they are talking about killing thousands of the tortoises because they can't afford to take care of them at their tortoise rescue. Idiots all 'round!

They have apparently not gotten the memo that grazing actually HELPS land, rather than harming it.

• Members

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Elian Gonzalez.........

How come things like this seem to prevail when we have democrats in power? hmmm

Not to excuse the Democrats (whom I despise as much as the Republicans) for their atrocities but If I recall correctly Lincoln was a Republican. 

God bless,

Larry

• Members

Romans:1:18-27

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

• Moderators

Always wondered why 'Public Land" meant "Government owned and controlled land"

The basics are that this Bundy fellow has, for the last prOBably 20 years, allowed his cattle to graze public, (or BLM) land. 15 years ago the government said, "stop it!", and did nothing about it since, and now they have brought in an armed force to remove his cattle, (which they have begun to do, killing some in the process), and abuse or arrest anyone in the vicinity, including arresting people for filming what they are doing.

Its high time the government ceased from owning and controlling 80% of the land in Nevada. Its unconstitutional and hence, illegal. The sherrifs and state police should have been there from the first, arresting the federal officers for trespassing and theft.

• Members

Here is prOBably more on the subject that you really want to know.

The site might scare some away from the content before reading it.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

God bless,

Larry

I read the other day that the Navy now has an "electromagnetic rail gun" which can launch a 23kg projectile at over Mach 7. They have fully automatic "assault shotguns" which one man could use to stand off or mow down dozens of men single-handed. AK47's and AR15's are peashooters by comparison to the stuff the Feds have. It would be like swatting flies. But the really sad part is; they have more than enough men willing to turn on their own people.

• Administrators

It appears that he has been ignoring the applicable rules since 1998.  At some point he's bound to reap the consequences.

That is true...but he does have a point, too.  However, my big question is: why did it take so long for the BLM to act?  And does it have anything to do with the oil leases the federal government has been selling?  There's a reason much deeper than not paying grazing fees (that aren't Constitutional anyway) or protecting tortoises.

Archived