• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is Your Pastor Human?

The Glory Land

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mean that he's not floating on a cloud, right? Act's normal, to everyday prOBlems.Talk's normal, not like he is telling a bed story all the time. :(

This could sound like you are asking if he smokes pot.

• Members

Is your Pastor Human?  Sometime I wonder :biggrin: 

He does have the tendency to get a little excited when he's preaching the Word. 

Its amazing how the Holy Spirit has been left out of our worship services in our IFB Churches.

• Members

I mean that he's not floating on a cloud, right? Act's normal, to everyday prOBlems.Talk's normal, not like he is telling a bed story all the time. :(

yep, he's human, but I might add he is a bit different or what is that word I am looking for????

Titus 2:14

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

• Members

Osteen,... No. :) it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

What does that mean, TGL? I've never heard the word 'Osteen' before in my life. Is 'Osteen' the name of your pastor? Are you trying to say 'My pastor, who's name is Osteen, does not do this'?

• Moderators

TGL, I don't really want to follow links that could take me to sites with viruses etc. Any chance you could just answer with a simple sentence in plain English?

Don't hold your breath, it would be a day worth noting in the Almanac if he did so!

Archived