• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Israel Closes 102 Embassies

• Members

Israel closes 102 embassies

Remember the 4 blood moons coming on Jewish feast days and two solar eclipses on Jewish holidays. They are signs that some thing is going to happen soon. Now Israel has closed all 102 embassies around the world. What are they getting ready for?

• Members

Remember the 4 blood moons coming on Jewish feast days and two solar eclipses on Jewish holidays. They are signs that some thing is going to happen soon. Now Israel has closed all 102 embassies around the world. What are they getting ready for?

I doubt it. I'm still waiting for Planet X to smash into earth like Texe Marrs and others claimed was supposed to happen a few years ago.

They closed their embassies because of they went on strike. They want more money.

• Members

I doubt it. I'm still waiting for Planet X to smash into earth like Texe Marrs and others claimed was supposed to happen a few years ago.

They closed their embassies because of they went on strike. They want more money.

I hope you are right!

• Members

These John Hagee theories come and go. There are some very good, biblically sound refutations of the whole "blood moon" theory online if anyone is interested.

I am not worried about John Hagee. I am concerned about what is going to happen. God gives signs to the Jews.

• Members

I am not worried about John Hagee. I am concerned about what is going to happen. God gives signs to the Jews.

I was told that only one of the so called blood moons will be seen from Israel, and that only barely.  Sounds like a charismatic prophecy to me.

• Members

I was told that only one of the so called blood moons will be seen from Israel, and that only barely.  Sounds like a charismatic prophecy to me.

Luke 21:25-26

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

• Members

Consider this.

OBadiah 1

15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of JacOB shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of JacOB shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines(((Gaza strip))): and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria(((West Bank))): and Benjamin shall possess Gilead(((East Bank of Jordan River))).

20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath (((North))); and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

This is at the time of the Psalm 83 war. Israel will nuke it’s Arab neighbors. There will be nuclear war between contries.

• Members

Israel closed down the embassies because of prOBlems in the Foreign Affairs admin (or whatever is left of it). Nothing to do with any blood moons, I promise :)

Glad to see you back, Dr. Ach.  I love what it says on your avatar.  "Resident Wolf Hunter."  LOL!

• Moderators

Wikipedia says Israel has 70 embassies and 29 other foreign diplomatic bodies, plus 'honorary' bodies (whatever that means). Jewish Weekly says there are 103 diplomatic missions. Reuters says 102. There appears to be some confusion as to exactly how many diplomatic bodies they've got!

• Moderators

So much for that prophetic sign.

Okay, that was a bit snarky. Seriously, though, I think that there is such a thing as over-analyzing every little event and placing too much importance on such. We are given hints of the future, but not told exactly. The Bible has been given to teach us 'all things that pertain unto life and godliness'... what good purpose is there, therefore, in trying to figure out exactly what will happen in the future when God has not found it necessary to tell us these details?

• Members

Indeed, more harm is caused by trying to force contemporary events, the latest news story, and the current headline world leaders into some aspect of Bible prophecy.

Not that long ago I went over some of the material I've collected over the years, mostly stuff I gathered during the 80s and into the 90s, so stuff written in the 70s-90s, and virtually everything put forth as some key to Bible prophecy has since been proven false. What's more, some of the same people who put forth this stuff show a clear trail of promoting this or that as a key, or sometimes even THE key, yet as soon as things change, they drop that as if they never said it and pick something out of the newest things going one and build another end times story...which only lasts until it's clear that's wrong too and they jump to another.

I know many folks who were pre-trib rapture folks caught up in these things but after so many years, decades even, of this they either want nothing to do with prophecy anymore (even to the point of avoiding those portions of Scripture) or some have come to outright reject the pre-trib rapture view in favor of one of the other views which aren't so caught up in trying to detail everything. Many seem to have gravitated toward a possible mid-trib view, a few to a post-trib view, others to something else.

Jesus taught that the main point of the teaching of His return for His own was to prompt us to be busy doing the work we are called to do while we have time. Jesus presented us with parables of the Master leaving His servants to tend to business while He went away, with the clear warning that since we don't know when the Master will return, we need to be ready at all hours of the day and night for His return. Will the Lord return to find us faithfully serving Him or will He return to find us entangled in the things of this world, chasing the wind, asleep?

How much better to study what the Word actually says, allowing the Lord to speak through that, than trying to pull details out of the latest news cycle to squeeze between the lines.

• Members

"I know many folks who were pre-trib rapture folks caught up in these things but after so many years, decades even, of this they either want nothing to do with prophecy anymore (even to the point of avoiding those portions of Scripture) or some have come to outright reject the pre-trib rapture view in favor of one of the other views which aren't so caught up in trying to detail everything. Many seem to have gravitated toward a possible mid-trib view, a few to a post-trib view, others to something else.

While the Rapture is imminent, it is true people have given up on it.  When most people have given up on it, is when it is going to happen.  Jesus will surely come as a "thief in the night."  

Archived