• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Well-Trained Husband

Arbo

• Members

I never understood why women don't first look before they sit down on the commode. I mean, who doesn't look first before sitting down?

Excellent point.

Who is in charge anyway? I made all mine remember to put the seat up when they were done

• Members

This is prOBably something I should not admit, but I am among friends, right!   But after a long hard fought campaign my wife did potty train me. :icon_redface:

At first it felt like I was giving up a certain male right, :bawling:but I got used to it.   It is just something a guys gotta' do to keep peace in this world. :icon_rolleyes:

God bless,

Larry

• Members

I remember when I was a teen I had to go real bad ,I stopped at a gas station and ask the women behind the counter for the restroom key , she looked at me and said young man do you leave the sit up or down when you're done,  jumping all over the place I ask if I could please just have the key I don't have time to answer now,  she handed me the key and said put the sit down When I returned the key she ask if I left the sit up  or down, I told her up, she handed me the key and said young man you'll get it right this time.

I couldn't understand the reason for this because it was the men's restroom' I guess women never stop the training do they ?

Archived