• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do You Have A Choice?

ThePilgrim

• Members

Here is G. Edward Griffin a writer and historian telling the truth about the system we live and vote in.  This video is an hour and seven minutes long so some of you may not have time to watch it in one sitting (I can understand that), but please watch the whole thing.  It is important to understand how the system works is we are going to vote intelligently and choose someone who might be on our side. 

And please do not refuse to watch it because it was recorded by Prison Planet.  Alex Jones had no control over Mr. Griffins words.

God bless,

Larry

• Members

This guy is a Mason. No, better yet, he's a Jesuit. Don't believe his disinformation. He's nothing but a puppet of the Trilateral Commission. Now take your silver!

:wow: I must be psychic.  Knew this would happen.  :clapping:

A quote from Mr. Griffin:

The TLC was created by David Rockfeller to coordinate the building of The New World Order in accordance with the Gardner strategy: "An end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece." The OBjective is to draw the United States, Mexico, Canada, Japan, and Western Europe into political and economic union. Under slogans such as free trade and environmental protection, each nation is to surrender its sovereignty "piece by piece" until a full-blown regional government emerges from the process.

— G. Edward Griffin; The Creature From Jekyll Island

Does that sound like a member of said organization?

• Members

The man in the video says that part of the conspiracy is to get the left and right to turn on each other while they grab power. PrOBably true but I've seen many Christians turn on each other looking for conspiracies around every corner. So maybe he's part of the government conspiracy?

I file it all under I Timothy 1:4. I've seen a few forums ruined by this conspiracy theory rubbish. It always seem to manage to creep in somehow. One nut even told me to give up my asthma medicine which apparently was a government conspiracy and take my tablespoon of silver (which the man in the video promotes).  If I didn't then I must be an unsaved Jesuit. This was on a KJV forum too.

We all know what the real conspiracy  is (II Thess. 2:6-8).

• Members

The man in the video says that part of the conspiracy is to get the left and right to turn on each other while they grab power. PrOBably true but I've seen many Christians turn on each other looking for conspiracies around every corner. So maybe he's part of the government conspiracy?

I file it all under I Timothy 1:4. I've seen a few forums ruined by this conspiracy theory rubbish. It always seem to manage to creep in somehow. One nut even told me to give up my asthma medicine which apparently was a government conspiracy and take my tablespoon of silver (which the man in the video promotes).  If I didn't then I must be an unsaved Jesuit. This was on a KJV forum too.

We all know what the real conspiracy  is (II Thess. 2:6-8).

As far as Griffin being a Mason you might read this, but I am sure you do not have time for such tripe as you know it all already. 

Anyone who does not agree with certain political views seems to be a conspiracy theorist to you. 

You have done all you can in your short comment to divert peoples attention from the real issues at hand by simply turning to old trick of denigrating the messenger.  It is an well used tactic of both the right and the left. 

God bless,

Larry

• Members

You are right enough said.  :bored:
I give up.  If people continue with voting the way they have, you will enjoy the outcome . . . . or not.

God bless,
Larry

If I understand you right, I think that my point may have been misunderstood.  I believe Alex Jones is a shyster who preys on the paranoid.  Conspiracy theories are his shtick. He is an entertainer who has found his market.

• Members

If I understand you right, I think that my point may have been misunderstood.  I believe Alex Jones is a shyster who preys on the paranoid.  Conspiracy theories are his shtick. He is an entertainer who has found his market.

This is not about Alex Jones.  I do not like Alex Jones personality.  I think he hypes things that should not be hyped.  If I had my druthers Alex Jones or Prison Planet would not appear on the video.  But I don't have my druthers and it does, but that does not change the facts that are stated in the video.  ASOG made the statement that Griffin is a Mason.  He got that from an unsubstantiated claim from those who do not care for the things Griffin states in his writings.  I could post the rebuttal to that in this forum also but ( oh heck with it I will post it anyway no matter how long it is).  Here it is for anybody that has the time or inclination to read it:

https://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=questionM06&refpage=membership

God bless,

Larry

• Members

I'm not hearing "conspiracy theory" stuff. I've not heard the entire video yet, but what I have heard has been basically sticking with the facts. This is information others have discussed as well, not just some fringe.

It should be quite OBvious the Dems and Repubs are basically one. Years ago Buchanan and others pointed out the Dems and Repubs were two wings on the same bad bird. Prior to that many used the phrase of the two parties being different sides of the same coin.

There is a reason we can look back over the past half century, and even much farther back, and see that both parties have been steadily heading the nation in the same wrong direction. If there were real differences between the two there would be real and substantial change occurring depending upon who is in power. We would also see one party eliminating the previous efforts of the other party. Instead, we see a continual expansion of the federal government, a continuation of working toward world government, a continuation of the ruination of America.

We can also look at the money and see the power players support both parties. They do this because both parties are going the same direction.

One can look at how the Dems and Repubs have continually rewritten election laws in order keep outsiders out of the mix and help them have more control over even those in their own parties they don't want up front. Both parties almost had panic attacks at what occurred with Ross Perot and the beginnings of a potential serious third party with the Reformed Party. They went to great lengths to destroy this and they succeeded. Again they paniced when Jesse Ventura won the governorship and rewrote the rules again.

The Dem/Repubs have so tightened control over nationally televised presidential primary debates that they not only keep other parties and independents way, they can keep those not totally in step in their own party out of the way. A former Republican governor, Alan Keyes and many others have been kept out of debates.

Both parties work mightily behind the scenes to try and control who gets into the primaries and then they work even more diligently to thwart the campaigns of those they don't want to win while building up the most pliable party players.

America is in the very poor shape she's in today because whether the Dems or Repubs are in control, they control the direction of America in the same bad direction.

• Members

This is not about Alex Jones.  I do not like Alex Jones personality.  I think he hypes things that should not be hyped.  If I had my druthers Alex Jones or Prison Planet would not appear on the video.]

Ah, then it is I who have misunderstood your point. :)

• Members

Fox News is reporting that Republican insiders and those with deep pockets are working behind the scenes to try and promote Jeb Bush as the Republican of choice for the next president.

Once again we see the Party leaders working to maintain the status quo by promoting a liberal leaning, big government loving, one worlder as the best choice for Republican president.

I think he had my house bugged for his talking points on secular government.

Edit to add...stopped at the 44:45 point...I'll hear the finish later. 

• Members

Thanks for the video pilgrim .only if lot more people could watch this , I've felt this way for years but most don't believe you when you tell them about it, I would have voted for Ron Paul because I know his voting record and how he has been trying to expose the federal Reserve sense the 80's .                 I'm an independent Baptist by faith and independent in politics and have only voted Republican once and that was for Reagan. well I'm half way into the video now, so later, and thanks my friend.     

• Members

I got four minutes in and gave up. First, the chap appeared to be trying to claim the fact of both main US parties being collectivist (or 'big government', as he later defined it) as some sort of revelation. How is that news? We know that neither party claims to be libertarian or anarchist, for example.

Secondly, he argued that two things can be said to be exactly or mostly the same so long as they have at least one thing in common. For example, he said that all the nations of World War Two "agreed on ideology". So apparently Roosevelt and Hitler, to pick just two people from different states, had no differences in belief. How so? Apparently they were both collectivists, and therefore, he asks "wherein lies the difference"?

That just sounds crazy to me. Almost all political parties hold some--usually foundational--beliefs in common, but that doesn't ergo mean they are the same on everything. Almost all political parties are statist (i.e. not anarchist). Almost all are anthropocentrist (people are more important than animals). Most are nationalist.

Archived