• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What To Do About Accuracy And The 'tyndale Tradition' Bible Called The Av?

Genevanpreacher

• Members

Genevapreacher  

I have read your response to what John posted, which brings about more questions but I don't want you think that I'm bashing you which I'm not my friend.

Now you stated that there was no historical facts that millions have been saved because of the KJB this I agree with you on .I've known people that claimed to be saved but lived like the devil and fell away soon never being truly saved, we can not really know the heart of man if one is saved or not but this we do know that God keeps a perfect record of this in heaven called the book of life in which every true born again christian's name is written.

Now I have some questions you can answer or not answer 

1.could you tell me what you mean that you have never heard of a church being born, using the verse of the of the KJB. (I'm a little confused here by what you're saying)

2.where in the Fundamental Independent Baptist Church have you witnessed baptizing of the dead, works of salvation, baptism saving souls, pre-earth doctrines, and tongues movements. ( this is the first time I've ever heard about this can you help me out here)

3.what kind of Baptist church have you been to,a fundamental independent Baptist, a southern baptist,a freewill baptist or some other kind.

( this can kind of help me better to know you)

4.what did you mean that the preacher preached every point that you disagree with in the KJB, and that the Geneva states it. was it the conviction of the holy spirit, the 4 Gospels,salvation,etc.( maybe you can explain this a little better than I'm trying to)

5. what did you mean by any converts lead to the Lord by the preaching of the man of God gets applied to the Geneva Bible was this preaching from the from the KJB. ( I'm confused with this one can you help me out here)

one more thing, I believe that 451 years ago the Geneva bible was used as the first christian bible to the English speaking world but I also believe that the KJB is Gods complete and finished inspired Word he has preserved for mankind as He promised.

My friend I will pray that God will give you the correct answers and I ask that you will pray that God will give me the correct answers I seek.

God Bless 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Genvapreacher 

lets look at this way, it's a good thing to compare scripture with scripture here but not bible to bible, you're coming at people here telling them their bible is wrong or a lie. do you expect them to take this with a grain of salt, there's no one that I know of that uses any other bible than the KJB,so lets rule out all the perversions being here, but trying to take two bibles and unite them is impossible and against the word of God to do such,friend this is no way of being in agreement in fellowship I really don't think that many here would mind you to join in on there post but you can't do with fire, take a good look at what most of the post are about if you see one you have an intrest in then join in and share the Word of God with others don't try and convince them what your bible says is the truth and theirs is a lie and if you do there's gonna be fire along with that comes anger then sin which should not be.

friend if I were to quote John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  we can talk about what this means or if I quoted it wrong you can correct me,or if I were to say this means the whole world is saved and we don't need Jesus you could use Gods word to corrected my wrong and hope I maybe saved, but to say it's a lie will start a fire.

(I'm sure there's many in hell today that wish they would have believed John 3:16.) 

This is one of the ways christian's unite in fellowship, and it's done with God like love, get what I mean brother ?

• Members

I do understand that there are KJVO believers here, but that doesn't mean all who read this are. I am a GB1560 person, a preacher going on 24 years, and I do not have an issue with this site being KJVO. It gives me pleasure to introduce other believers to the 1560 Geneva Bible. I do not believe in the perversions, but the true lineage of God's word through the Tyndale line of Bibles.

The Geneva bible has a Calvinist bent. I use the NRSV.

• Moderators

OkAY-EVERYBODY! OUT OF THE POOL!  This is no longer edifying in any way. Its the same thing that's been gone over too many times of late. I think we all pretty much know where each of us stands. Move along...nothing to see here.

Archived