• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

BOB 4 GOD

Very Simple And Very Elementary!

I wish BroMatt would give some of us all-niters the ability to bounce them ourselves. Maybe choose at least one of us that is up all night. Sure would stop the nonsense.

Do they ban people from this forum even when they have broken no rule?

no such luck, fmf/twok/po...

You will be judged by the righteous judge.  He will be judging you according to your words and deeds on this Earth.  You have already revealed yourself to be a false accuser of the Brethren. 

You may want to repent of your wickedness before it's too late.  You never know, God could decide to blot your name out of the book of life tonight

Trust Christ before it is too late.

no such luck, fmf/twok/po...

You will be judged by the righteous judge.  He will be judging you according to your words and deeds on this Earth.  You have already revealed yourself to be a false accuser of the Brethren. 

You may want to repent of your wickedness before it's too late.  You never know, God could decide to blot your name out of the book of life tonight

Trust Christ before it is too late.

Is God going to judge you by the same standard He is going to judge me?  Yes or no?

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

A hypocrite is a person who pretends to be someone he isn't...an actor.  You fit right into that definition.

This Sunday I might run right out anf find me a Independent Fundamental Baptist  church and join it.

You all have won me over to the way you behave and believe.  I want to be just like you all.

Edited by findingmyfaith1

I sincerely hope the Lord does judge you and I by the same righteous standard.

For I know where I stand with the Lord.

And I know I have told truth in this thread against the constant false accusations of you and your friends (!).

I sincerely hope the Lord does judge you and I by the same righteous standard.

For I know where I stand with the Lord.

And I know I have told truth in this thread against the constant false accusations of you and your friends (!).

Then stop trying to convince me.