• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Very Simple And Very Elementary!

BOB 4 GOD

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalms 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psalms 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psalms 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

• Members

Now if you can't talk about the bible or the Word of God or Jesus

with out you calling us names or threatenning us or doing anything that God would not approve of...to us.

Then you are going to have a very big prOBlem after today.

• Members

Scripturally, we're not going to fellowship with you.  So leave us alone and stop picking on us.

Since we reject you and yours, the bible says you should shake the dust off your feet and leave us, not browbeat us into liking you.

If you're right, you will all someday see us in heaven.  If you are wrong you won't.

• Members

Now if you can't talk about the bible or the Word of God or Jesus

with out you calling us names or threatenning us or doing anything that God would not approve of...to us.

Then you are going to have a very big prOBlem after today.

I've answered your question biblically. Now, where do you stand on each of the topics in my response at post #121?

• Members

Hey - I'm back! What did I miss?

Oh nothing of any importance OBviously.

But I did have a laugh - go tight ahead and steal my avatar - put it all over the internet if you like. :lol:

• Members

Hey - I'm back! What did I miss?

Oh nothing of any importance OBviously.

But I did have a laugh - go tight ahead and steal my avatar - put it all over the internet if you like. :lol:

Dave,aren't you afraid someone might recognize you? RoFL i think I might if I saw you in line at the grocery store.

:nuts:  you guys.

Archived