• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Very Simple And Very Elementary!

BOB 4 GOD

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually - I had never been to that site before you put a link up.
Never even heard of it.
So no, I am not the same bloke.

However, since I asked the question of word of knowledge and you answered it, that might tell us something.
Or are there three of you come here to conspire?

• Members

Actually - I had never been to that site before you put a link up.
Never even heard of it.
So no, I am not the same bloke.

However, since I asked the question of word of knowledge and you answered it, that might tell us something.
Or are there three of you come here to conspire?

Nah...you are the same person.  No matter how many times you deny it...we know you are the same person.

• Members

No matter how many times you call me a liar, it makes no difference to fact that you are bearing false witness.

I am not he, but all evidence points to you being one and the same - and therefore a deceiver.

• Members

No matter how many times you call me a liar, it makes no difference to fact that you are bearing false witness.

I am not he, but all evidence points to you being one and the same - and therefore a deceiver.

Yep, as God as my witness I am saying you are the same DaveW that has been posting on gracecentered.com for a very ong time now. You got that right.  That is what I am saying about YOU.

• Members

Yep, as God as my witness I am saying you are the same DaveW that has been posting on gracecentered.com for a very ong time now. You got that right. That is what I am saying about YOU.

And I am saying that I am not.

But you are here with evil intent and are determined to cause trouble.

I am laughing at your feeble attempts - people did not reply primarily because they recognised your vile stench immediately.

Please continue to accuse me, for the Lord will indeed hold you to account for it.

Archived