• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats Comin Is Here

ThePilgrim

• Members

Imagine what it is going to be like in the future when it's this bad already.

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/blog/2014/03/25/detroit-homeowners-fatally-shoot-6-would-be-intruders-in-1-month/

OBama and Holder are also spending to much of their time promoting black racism against whites and they are getting the results they want.  It may not be long until we will need marshal law and a federal takeover to restore order.  Come Big Brother and save us.

http://therightscoop.com/woman-explains-harrowing-tale-of-what-happened-when-roving-mass-mOB-of-black-teens-attacked-her-in-louisville/

God bless,

Larry

• Moderators

If we think of history, its really not as bad as we think it is-consider when the Romish church ruled the known world, where one could be tortured and killed for expressing any different belief, be it religious, scientific, anything, and have all your property taken away, all in the name of Jesus. The popes ruled kings and kingdoms, by only the weight of their presumed authority and fear of the people who also feared due to ignorance and darkness that the RCC kept them in.

Today we speak of the terrible evils being done by the Muslims, yet where did they learn it? PrOBably from the cruelties of the Catholic institution. And while the Muslims have a lot of influence today, its nothing like Rome had in their heyday, and they held it for centuries!

So really, if we consider history, it can clearly get a LOT worse. A LOT worse.

• Members

If we think of history, its really not as bad as we think it is-consider when the Romish church ruled the known world, where one could be tortured and killed for expressing any different belief, be it religious, scientific, anything, and have all your property taken away, all in the name of Jesus. The popes ruled kings and kingdoms, by only the weight of their presumed authority and fear of the people who also feared due to ignorance and darkness that the RCC kept them in.

Today we speak of the terrible evils being done by the Muslims, yet where did they learn it? PrOBably from the cruelties of the Catholic institution. And while the Muslims have a lot of influence today, its nothing like Rome had in their heyday, and they held it for centuries!

So really, if we consider history, it can clearly get a LOT worse. A LOT worse.

Yes it shall get worse, and at an ever increasing pace.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.

God bless,

Larry

• Members

Yes it shall get worse, and at an ever increasing pace.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.

God bless,

Larry

And there will be a lot of things that we as children of God will not see, because we'll be GONE!

• Members

I watched a program not long ago that In New Orleans there's a murder every hour and average of 24 per day, I thought how long Lord , how long will you allow this bloodshed to continue.

Even so,come, Jesus

• Members

Even if the rapture is pre-trib, (not to argue that here, please), we will still see it get much, much worse before that starts.

I believe the worst of worst will come when the Man of Sin (Antichrist) reveals his true agenda for the world. Many believe this will happen at the 3 1/2 year mark of the Tribulation Period.

• Moderators

I of course give myself opportunity to be wrong about this, but I have always believed the seven seals broken from the book in Revelation as being a sort-of overview of the entire tribulation, with each broken seal representing things that will take place over the seven years.

Consider:

Seal 1: The rider on the white horse with a bow, but no arrows, is given a crown and sent to conquor-this is the rise of the Antichrist.

Seal 2: The rider on the red horse, with a sword, given to take away peace-War begins, or perhaps a great persecution resulting in much death

Seal 3: Rider on the black horse-Famine. Destruction of the food, possibly man-made, maybe the beginnings of which we are seeing with the damage to food by Monsanto and other such groups, artificially controlling the world's food supply.

Seal 4: Rider on the pale, (green?) horse-death, followed by hell-many lost will die violently and by hunger. The sword may represent war, or more likely, governmental power, (Romans 13: 3,4: "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.")

Seal 5: The souls of the martyrs slain for the testimony of Christ cry out for vengeance, and are given white rOBes, told to wait a bit. Those killed, awaiting the deaths of the 144,000 who will be in heaven by Rev 14.

Seal 6: The outpouring of the wrath of God-the stars fall, the great eathquake, from Rev 16:18, the sun black, the moon as blood, the heavens departed as a scroll, mountains and islands moved from their places, and the great and weak men, princes, rulers, and servants crying out that the rocks and mountains should fall on them, hiding them from the wrath of the Lamb. This is clearly the end, as seen in Rev 16, the wrath of God.

Seal 7: Silence, preparation for the judgments of God to begin.

Clearly this is not perfect, but, particularly with the 6th seal, these can't be in order by how they are written, ie, seven seal events happen, then seven, trumpets, then seven vials, because how, then can they be crying out concerning the coming of the Lamb, well before He comes in His wrath, seen in Rev 14-16?

So, I believe this is sort of a prelude, a coming attractions, if you will, the trailer for the tribulation.

But as I said, I am open to being wrong. not perfect, and honestly, I admit that prophecy is not my forte'.

• Members

No doubt, with history in consideration and current events clearly viewed, things could not only get worse, but much, much worse before Christ returns.

OBama's justice department refused to deal with blacks who clearly broke election laws by being at polling places with clubs and threatening people. They also refused to go after the New Black Panther leader who made illegal threats. Other matters of black on white crime have gone unchallenged as well.

Then we are told we can't even discuss the black "flash mOBs" that raid stores, rOBbing and ransacking them, costing the owners thousands of dollars. We can't discuss the black on white and Jews knock out "game". We cant' talk about the specific targeting of whites for violent attacks by blacks. We can't talk about the black on white crimes in schools. We can't talk about the black street gang prOBlems. And a host of other things are off the list for discussion because any such raising of these things are automatically called racism. Charges of whites being racist is typically all it takes to end any idea of discussion.

In most major cities there are areas where gangs control entire neighborhoods. In some of these, the police won't even enter or respond to a call without additional back up. Whites, and sometimes other races, entering these areas are immediately targeted not only by the gangs, but even by young children and others.

Black racism and hatred of whites, and a willingness to act upon such, has grown and been encouraged by rap stars and a variety of black celebrities and politicians.

We also see Muslims, where they have any power at all in this country, working hard to have their way at the expense of others.

In some cities Hispanics have taken control of areas and blacks and whites are in danger if they enter.

These things will continue to get worse and if there is ever a major nationwide disaster befall America, we can expect these criminal elements will take full advantage of the situation to attack, rOB, rape and kill and grab power.

In a collapse, add to all these things outlaw motorcycle gangs, militias, renegade cops, military side switchers, deserters and opportunists, and millions of average folks trying to figure out how to survive, who to avoid, who to align with, where to run, how to stay put, where to find food and water.

Why some think none of this could ever happen in America I really don't know. This nation could quickly devolve into a land ravaged by lawlessness and war as other shave before.

I pray such doesn't occur, but the possibility is very real.

Archived