• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Liberals Think Conservatives Eat

2bLikeJesus

• Members

I agree with 1, 2 and 4 but I'll eat eggs any way my wife decides to make them; even sunny side up, though I wouldn't order them that way in a restaurant.

Congratulations on getting pictures to post...even a personal avatar!!! :clapping:

I will try to make an avatar where it doesn't look like a mug shot.  It's just that I don't have many very recent pictures of myself, and I have lost over 70 lbs in the last 9 months.  Almost all the pictures I have of myself taken over the last 10 years are of someone that weighed 298 lbs instead of 225 now (goal is 180).  Even this avatar was a 250 lbs me.

Bro. Garry

• Members

On Friday we will be going on a cross channel ferry, God willing.  If we have the full English breakfast, we would have Egg, fried or scrambled, bacon, three rashers, grilled tomato, sausage, fried bread, hash brown, baked beans and two slices of toast.  The last couple of years, we had a voucher to get one breakfast free if we bought one, but we didn't as we don't have breakfast, only coffee.

Archived