• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pastors That Don't Drop There Offering At Giving Time?

The Glory Land

• Members

I seen in the past not now, that pastors don't give at the offering time. Or If there is a special offering for a missionary,guess singer,  and speaker. They will ask for a special offering for this person, but they them self don't give. Could they think that it is the job of the members only to give?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As soon as I saw that title I knew it was one your topics, TGL.  :wink

What I wanna know is, what about pastors/church members who lie/steal/cheat/drink/swear/murder/take the Lord's name in vain/gamble/shout/dress immodestly/smash windows/set things on fire? Are they a good thing?

• Members

I don't know what churches you are looking at. Our pastors give regularly as well as for special collections.

I don't know, either.  My pastor and pastors in the past always give regularly and also for special offerings.

• Members

As soon as I saw that title I knew it was one your topics, TGL.  :wink

What I wanna know is, what about pastors/church members who lie/steal/cheat/drink/swear/murder/take the Lord's name in vain/gamble/shout/dress immodestly/smash windows/set things on fire? Are they a good thing?

Why don't you start this post, good questions.

• Members

What about Baptists who create meaningless posts on websites with the purpose of either stirring things up or making a spectacle of themselves? ;)

Arbo, I couldn't imagine OB without TGL's posts.  He does create a lot of discussion.  One might think he is causing a riff, but he does generate good conversations.

• Members

Arbo, I couldn't imagine OB without TGL's posts. He does create a lot of discussion. One might think he is causing a riff, but he does generate good conversations.

Thank you, think about it. If what I post don' t applys to you, then it should not get you offended. I give with a cheerful heart, why get angry about giving.

• Members

Thank you, think about it. If what I post don' t applys to you, then it should not get you offended. I give with a cheerful heart, why get angry about giving.

You're welcome, TGL.  I have never been offended by your threads.  They add humor to Online Baptist.  I actually enjoy reading them.  All of us should give to God with a cheerful heart.  The NT commands us to do that.

Archived