• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It's Time For Change...

• Members

I made sure to set my alarm clock ahead last night and was on time for church this morning.

However, it was the ONLY clock I changed and all afternoon I was in kitchen and living room and went by those clocks and when I came to church he was already preaching, I thought that odd because I wasn't late (or so I thought)...I was by an hour! And I had nursery duty! I felt so bad and embarrassed! I apologized to the mother with babies and pastor. They figured that's what happened.

Funny thing is my mom set her clock BACK an hour!

• Moderators

I made sure to set my alarm clock ahead last night and was on time for church this morning.
However, it was the ONLY clock I changed and all afternoon I was in kitchen and living room and went by those clocks and when I came to church he was already preaching, I thought that odd because I wasn't late (or so I thought)...I was by an hour! And I had nursery duty! I felt so bad and embarrassed! I apologized to the mother with babies and pastor. They figured that's what happened.

Funny thing is my mom set her clock BACK an hour!

I've never heard of anyone being on time for the morning service, but then having time change to blame in missing the evening one! Good one ! :D

Archived