• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Heretic List

Dr James Ach

• Members

Since the Bible says MARK them which cause division and walk contrary to the doctrines which we have been given, I'm just going to start a list of folks that are on this forum that spread blatant heresy:

Jeffrey

Genevanpreacher (anti KJV, slickster promoting other versions elsewhere)

Coventanter, Hyper Calvinist, Amillennialist, Septuagint Defender

Invicta: same as above

His Banner Over Me Was Love (7DA)

KindofBlue1977 (Been defending sodomites since I've been on this forum)

Donillo (Rejects eternal security, salvation is maintained by works, charismatic continuationist)

Will add to the list as more wolves are discovered. Apparently, we can't stop them from joining, but we can know who they are.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

James,

Not a bad idea, but one has to be careful to have their facts straight. You named Jeffrey but didn't say why. Invicta doesn't hold to the same views as Covenanter as can be seen in some threads where they battled back and forth over their differences.

If I recall, "Banner" was banned. (Not saying he shouldn't have been listed, just pointing that out)

KOB has many more problems than just the sodomites as most of his views are unbiblical, including support for women pastors, even the most corrupt MVs, way off churches and denominations, against virtually all forms of separation, rejects biblical witnessing in favor of the "social gospel" and "friendship gospel", etc.

May we be careful here and strive to be accurate and with the hope of helping (them, us, onlookers) and careful not to turn this into an opportunity to simply attack others.

• Members

KOB has many more problems than just the sodomites as most of his views are unbiblical, including support for women pastors, even the most corrupt MVs, way off churches and denominations, against virtually all forms of separation, rejects biblical witnessing in favor of the "social gospel" and "friendship gospel", etc.

Is the Wesleyan church included in the "way off" list ?

• Members

Donillo,

Not that I know of, but I'm not familiar with all of them.

To be a bit more specific, I was speaking mostly with regards to those churches having homosexual pastors.

Yes I agree. I asked because I read somewhere that the IFB considers denominations to be evil

• Members

So far Donillo has made attempts to convince others that the Jesuits aren't real, that the Catholic church should be defended, and then criticized something on a Chick tract. Hasn't quite crossed the line just yet, but I've got my eye on you  :th_popout:

• Members

So far Donillo has made attempts to convince others that the Jesuits aren't real, that the Catholic church should be defended, and then criticized something on a Chick tract. Hasn't quite crossed the line just yet, but I've got my eye on you  :th_popout:

I've had my eye on Donillo too Dr. Ach.  Actually, since he first joined Online Baptist.

• Members

Since the Bible says MARK them which cause division and walk contrary to the doctrines which we have been given, I'm just going to start a list of folks that are on this forum that spread blatant heresy:

Jeffrey

Genevanpreacher (anti KJV, slickster promoting other versions elsewhere)

Coventanter, Hyper Calvinist, Amillennialist, Septuagint Defender

Invicta: same as above

His Banner Over Me Was Love (7DA)

KindofBlue1977 (Been defending sodomites since I've been on this forum)

Will add to the list as more wolves are discovered. Apparently, we can't stop them from joining, but we can know who they are.

Brother, I know of a few good contributors to this forum who no longer post here because some of the men in your list have been allowed to spread their false doctrine without any censorship at all. In fact, I've been rebuked by some of the stalwarts on this forum for rebuking their heresies. 

Also, Covenantor is amillennialist while Invicta is postmillennialist. Or the other way around since I always get those two confused.

• Members

So far Donillo has made attempts to convince others that the Jesuits aren't real, that the Catholic church should be defended, and then criticized something on a Chick tract. Hasn't quite crossed the line just yet, but I've got my eye on you :th_popout:

Honestly chick tracts are so laughable I can't take him seriously. I won't defend the RCC but some of the stuff I've read from Chick is just beyond belief. Yes the RCC is in error but the devil incarnate?? Oh, and yes I do think the Jesuits are real.
Just FYI, I hold to Wesleyan beliefs.

• Members

While chick does have some good tracts some of his stuff regarding the RCC and Jesuits isn't factual. I studied this out years ago because I used to pass out all the chick tracts and comic books and eventually was confronted with some of the errors which caused me to research the matters myself.

The Jesuits are real, have caused much evil and still do but it's far better to stick with the facts for they are not only true, but bad enough.

The RCC is an evil, anti-christ institution and their factual history speaks for itself as well. One can even read histories written by Catholics and the evil, ungodly nature of the RCC is clear to see.

I'm not sure what all Wesleyan beliefs are. If they could be posted somewhere that would be helpful. Otherwise I'll try to remember to do a search sometime.

• Members

Brother, I know of a few good contributors to this forum who no longer post here because some of the men in your list have been allowed to spread their false doctrine without any censorship at all. In fact, I've been rebuked by some of the stalwarts on this forum for rebuking their heresies. 

Also, Covenantor is amillennialist while Invicta is postmillennialist. Or the other way around since I always get those two confused.

Very doubtful that I would fall under the "good contributors" list; but there have been times that I felt like just leaving. 

• Members

Arminian beliefs? They believe one can lose one's Salvation. Sad walk, if you ask me.

Wesleyian? They have women pastors. Clearly against what the Word of God teaches.

In 1 cor 11, We find women prophesying where Paul said they should cover their head when they prophesy. Aside from the belief that women shouldn't be pastors, the does IFB allow women to prophesy as Paul instructed?

• Members

In 1 cor 11, We find women prophesying where Paul said they should cover their head when they prophesy. Aside from the belief that women shouldn't be pastors, the does IFB allow women to prophesy as Paul instructed?

I have no problem with a woman prophesying.  The Bible shows women could.

If God gave my wife a message to deliver to someone, she'd better obey God.

When I pastored MorningStar, (8 years) there were women of the the Church who would come to me from time to time, revealing something God had laid upon their hearts to share with others.  I encouraged this.  If what they shared with me was in agreement with God's Word, I gave them the platform to speak.  Some, I had to gently rebuke, correct, and instruct rather than give them the platform.

Archived