• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Satan Will Not Be Coming In A Panzer Tank.

• Members

We have so many in America expecting the anti-christ and satan to come to power on a wave of United Nations tanks, Chinese troops and machine gun storm troopers trained by American president Barack Obama.

Do we really think satan is that stupid? We are talking about a master of 1 percent deception are we not?

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Do armies, tanks, bombers, rockets and other tools of war look like someone who is a master of deception? What advantage will satan, the anti-christ and the false prophet have if they come into the word like bank robbers doing a daylight heist? That’s not how satan works!

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.” Once again the word “deception” and before this…”Wars and rumors and natural disasters.” Yes there will be wars and rumors and great disasters but this is not how satan, the false prophet and the anti-christ will come.

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Once again we have the word “deceive” not something satan would do if he were to come with armies, tanks, guns and murder right off the start.

What will be the nature of the false christ, how shall we know of him? From the word of the LORD: Matthew 10:1-8 “And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James [the son] of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

Notice one thing? The LORD gave power to Judas! Judas the traitor was given power to heal the sick  and cast out unclean spirits and what was Judas but a devil as told by the LORD in John 6:70..”Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

And the false prophet shall call down fire from the sky and the anti-christ shall perform signs and wonders and they shall deceive even the very elect. Remember not that satan is a master of a little error, a little untruth in great truth, a liar, a... deceiver?

Our LORD is coming back and his coming will be very clear and in his nature….once and once only. No miracles, not in tens, twenties or hundreds there of but one time, one coming and the day of the LORD is done.

Anti-christ, the false prophet and satan however are going to be doing miracles all over the place, fire from the sky, healing from a fatal wound, lying signs and wonders…..looking….like….christ.

Not in a tank, not in great armies, not with roving death squads of Nazis….satan is not a stupid moron. He will look like christ, act like christ, do miracles like christ, sound like christ, walk like christ, promise like christ. He will be 99 percent christ with just that one percent of tiny error that will deceive the many with a strong delusion that they will follow after the lie.

Stay to the book my friends and be careful in your watching. If any man comes claiming he is christ and does not do what the LORD will do… he is the death walker of deception. Be not deceived.

Blessed be the word of GOD….Amen.

• Members

I agree he will probably come in by stealth, but he hardly has to be 99% like Christ to fool the people of this world.  Most people I see in this world are fooled a lot easier than that.  It is written somewhere, If you won't believe the truth you will believe a lie.  It doesn't take much to be fooled . . . . just don't believe the truth.

God bless,

Larry

Faith is NOT 'seeing is believing.' Yep, the world will see it and believe it.
Here is what faith is...Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I believe Satan already has his minions out setting the stage for his grand entrance...(2 Thes. 2:7-9).

However, I don't believe the grand entrance is yet, I don't think the minions have as much chaos as Satan prefers.

He wants to appear as that 'angel of light' bringing in order from the chaos so it would appear he is righteous.

As much as Obama would like to believe he is guiding his own actions, he isn't; Satan has had him for a tool for a long time.

• Members

Revelation 6: 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: And he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering , and to conquer. 

The first seal initiates the world wide conquest by the false messiah the final Gentile world ruler,(notice he has a bow but no arrows) this would rule out the thought of the beast coming with tanks and destruction,  Satan likes to imitate Jesus and that 's what he Intents to do here. this horseman is not the same as the one described in 19:11 this white horse is Jesus the true Messiah at his second coming where he will reveal the holiness, justice and judgment of God.  but one must remember 6:2 is the beginning of the tribulation period.

• Members

I also agree that the spirit of anti-christ has been in the world working since the beginning and that the deception will be easier on the unsaved than they think. Many are still thinking it will come at the hands of the United Nations. Since when has the UN even shown it could use toilet paper let alone a gun? But the "world" forum will be perfect for anti-christ and the false prophet.

• Members

If a leader showed up looking like the popular conception of Jesus (such as we see Jesus depicted in the upcoming Son of God movie) and he spoke as many think he would and he seemed to be wise, billions would turn to him.

In the meantime, we need to live for the true Jesus sent from God the Father, being in much prayer, spreading the Gospel and making disciples.

• Members

We have so many in America expecting the anti-christ and satan to come to power on a wave of United Nations tanks, Chinese troops and machine gun storm troopers trained by American president Barack Obama.

Do we really think satan is that stupid? We are talking about a master of 1 percent deception are we not?

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Do armies, tanks, bombers, rockets and other tools of war look like someone who is a master of deception? What advantage will satan, the anti-christ and the false prophet have if they come into the word like bank robbers doing a daylight heist? That’s not how satan works!

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.” Once again the word “deception” and before this…”Wars and rumors and natural disasters.” Yes there will be wars and rumors and great disasters but this is not how satan, the false prophet and the anti-christ will come.

From the word of the LORD; Matthew 24…”For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Once again we have the word “deceive” not something satan would do if he were to come with armies, tanks, guns and murder right off the start.

What will be the nature of the false christ, how shall we know of him? From the word of the LORD: Matthew 10:1-8 “And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James [the son] of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

Notice one thing? The LORD gave power to Judas! Judas the traitor was given power to heal the sick  and cast out unclean spirits and what was Judas but a devil as told by the LORD in John 6:70..”Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

And the false prophet shall call down fire from the sky and the anti-christ shall perform signs and wonders and they shall deceive even the very elect. Remember not that satan is a master of a little error, a little untruth in great truth, a liar, a... deceiver?

Our LORD is coming back and his coming will be very clear and in his nature….once and once only. No miracles, not in tens, twenties or hundreds there of but one time, one coming and the day of the LORD is done.

Anti-christ, the false prophet and satan however are going to be doing miracles all over the place, fire from the sky, healing from a fatal wound, lying signs and wonders…..looking….like….christ.

Not in a tank, not in great armies, not with roving death squads of Nazis….satan is not a stupid moron. He will look like christ, act like christ, do miracles like christ, sound like christ, walk like christ, promise like christ. He will be 99 percent christ with just that one percent of tiny error that will deceive the many with a strong delusion that they will follow after the lie.

Stay to the book my friends and be careful in your watching. If any man comes claiming he is christ and does not do what the LORD will do… he is the death walker of deception. Be not deceived.

Blessed be the word of GOD….Amen.

Daniel,

2Thessalonians 2:8-12

8And then shall that Wicked((666)) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

God will give antichrist the crown by making everyone who heard the truth of the gospel and rejected Jesus to believe the lie of the antichrist. America has been the most evangelized country and will be the most deluded by the antichrist as judgment by God.

• Members
America has been the most evangelized country and will be the most deluded by the antichrist as judgment by God.

Evangelized? America is a wicked nation. Only a Godly remnant keep her from being judged but GOD will not be patient forever. When he is done with America existing for his express purpose....this nation will burn.

• Members

The traditional Baptist teaching is that the pope  is Antichrist.

Harlot Babylon will be the apostate ecumenical formerly christian church which rides and directs the "Christian nations" which will

be deluded by the lie of the antichrist because they received not the truth when they had the chance 2 Thessalonians 2:6-12. The

leader of that ecumenical church will lead from Rome, the city on 7 mountains, till God causes the 10 kings who have devoured the

whole earth, to give their power to the antichrist and burn the apostate church, Revelation 17.

• Moderators

The traditional Baptist teaching is that the pope  is Antichrist.

You are correct: in fact, many have taught this, though I believe that, if anything, the pope wil be the false prophet, who looks like a lamb but speaks with the power of the dragon.

And, of course, if done carefully, this wil also convince the Muslims, is they believe the false prophet to be Christ and the Antichrist to be the 12th Imam, who they believe wil be accompanied by Christ. I think there will be a lot of confusion by many groups as to just who these characters wil be, but they will stil believe and follow.

Many have used the apparent 'coronation' of Obama as an example of the great deception, and I would agree: here's a guy who steps up to seek the most powerful position in the free world, and not only does no one know anything about him, no one cares to know: there is no investigation into his past, his family, his aquaintances, his schooling, nothing at all, to the point where there is still a good chance that he is not a natural born citizen, by his own wife's words, but no one wants to know.

Clearly Obama is not the Antichrist, though he does work in the power of antichrist, no doubt, but the way he was blindly accepted and defended against any criticism, and is to this day, shows just how willing people are to be deluded. It will be a piece of cake, (devil's food, probably), for the Antichrist to come into power when God supplies the delusion, because He won't have to give much-they are already set for it wilingly!

• Members

Not all Muslims are looking for the 12th Imam, only one sect.

Still, I wonder why those who say they won't be here at that time seem to be the ones most fixated on trying to determine the who and when things Scripture says won't be known until that "last moment", so to speak.

The last several decades of constant speculation, constantly proven wrong, and the mass commercialization of end-times/rapture/tribulation books, movies and products has given us generations of people who now have a jaded view of the Bible, are suspicious now of anything related to prophecy, are more open to those who claim the Bible can't be trusted, and more difficult to reach with the Gospel. That's not even touching upon the untold thousands who were themselves once caught up in the "look, it's the mark of the beast, did you see the news story, that means the rapture is soon, only a few more years or less now, did you see the signs?" madness and are now fallen away or discouraged, weak and ineffective.

What might have been the effect had we actually been doing as we were told and been spreading the Gospel and making disciples rather than proclaiming the distracting mania?

• Members

You are correct: in fact, many have taught this, though I believe that, if anything, the pope wil be the false prophet, who looks like a lamb but speaks with the power of the dragon.

And, of course, if done carefully, this wil also convince the Muslims, is they believe the false prophet to be Christ and the Antichrist to be the 12th Imam, who they believe wil be accompanied by Christ. I think there will be a lot of confusion by many groups as to just who these characters wil be, but they will stil believe and follow.

Many have used the apparent 'coronation' of Obama as an example of the great deception, and I would agree: here's a guy who steps up to seek the most powerful position in the free world, and not only does no one know anything about him, no one cares to know: there is no investigation into his past, his family, his aquaintances, his schooling, nothing at all, to the point where there is still a good chance that he is not a natural born citizen, by his own wife's words, but no one wants to know.

Clearly Obama is not the Antichrist, though he does work in the power of antichrist, no doubt, but the way he was blindly accepted and defended against any criticism, and is to this day, shows just how willing people are to be deluded. It will be a piece of cake, (devil's food, probably), for the Antichrist to come into power when God supplies the delusion, because He won't have to give much-they are already set for it wilingly!

There have always odd ideas about prophecy.

Before the war there were those who showed "proof" that Mussolini was Antichrist.

I can also remember, many years ago, reading a book that suggested that the US president was the beast and that each US company president was the image of the beast, all being little presidents, I suppose.

• Members

Harlot Babylon will be the apostate ecumenical formerly christian church which rides and directs the "Christian nations" which will

be deluded by the lie of the antichrist because they received not the truth when they had the chance 2 Thessalonians 2:6-12. The

leader of that ecumenical church will lead from Rome, the city on 7 mountains, till God causes the 10 kings who have devoured the

whole earth, to give their power to the antichrist and burn the apostate church, Revelation 17.

The 10 kings are the 10 Gothic kingdoms that conquered Rome and caused its downfall, they gave power to the Bishop of Rome who became pope.  

Archived