• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Am The Lord Your God!

• Members

I am the Lord thy God.

The word of the LORD; Exodus 20 verse 1-2…”And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”

“I am the LORD your GOD.” This is the first word God speaks to his people Israel before he gives the law. It is that of a King speaking to his subjects before he gives a decree…”Harken unto me, this is the law given forth from I your King!”

HE is the ONE. The Unisonai, the perfect. How appropriate that GOD’s first commandment is the first and addresses the relationship of THE ONE and THE ONLY, THE BEGINNING and the ENDING to his people.

Verse 3, the word of the LORD; “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

A striking command from the LORD and how many so often read it improperly. Word of the LORD; Deuteronomy 6:4…”Hear, O Israel:The LORD our God [is] one LORD.” And verse 5…”And thou shalt

love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

What does the LORD mean when he says “Shall have no other gods before me!” It is a term of ranking as so many confuse it so? Is not GOD a jealous GOD? Does not his jealousy affirm he shall not share himself among other GODs?

“You shall have no others before me.” Means. “You will not have anything before my face! You better not bring an abomination before my eyes to whore over it!”

Does he not warn his people Israel? The word of the LORD…”Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which [are] round about you; (For the LORD thy God [is] a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.”

And what did the Children of Israel do after GOD delivered them from Egypt? They went whoring after a filthy god of their making! To do abominations before it! To dance around it and do all manor of wickedness with it!

The LORD is what?....the husband! He is the husband of the church his bride and when the bride goes and whores herself with another idol...OUR LORD GETS ENRAGED!

Going after another GOD after you consider yourself saved is like a bride fornicating with another man, a filthy rotten whore who deserves death! That’s what’s going on in churches all over America and the world! Whores chasing after worldly idols and giving them glory over Christ! You go to church on Sunday and watch the “Hunger Games” an hour later….you….are…..a….filthy…..whore!

Word of the LORD; Deuteronomy 28: 1 “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth” Blessings of GOD will be given unto you and you shall know the power of his love...IF….you are a bride in faith but woe to you if you go a whoring against him and lust for the things and vermin of this world….for the world HATES YOUR CHRIST!

Woe to you who go whoring after false Gods and worse refuse to defend the word of GOD against the enemies and liars and ministers of deception, the word of the LORD: “if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.”

We have Christians today who excuse and make excuse and give excuse for the world...the word that HATES….OUR….CHRIST!

World of the LORD; James 4:4…”Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

If you excuse the world, if you teach your children to love the things of the world, if you say you can live with the world and love Christ...you are nothing better than a filthy rotten whore deserving the flames of hell.

We have lost people who believe the Catholic Mary and put their blasphemous pope above GOD, Mormons who take the ramblings of a demon and practice Isis worship, you have Israel fornicating to a filthy golden calf! “We will NOT have this man to reign over us, there IS only one King who is Cesar...CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!”

What do you tell GOD when you let your child worship Disney, that filthy rotten rodent hell spawn or plaster their walls with Justin Beaver or you bring the NFL into Sunday services?

“CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

People are putting Joel Osteen or Rick Warren or Benny Hinn or Billy Graham over Christ….filthy prosperity preachers of sinless salvation soul murdery….”CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

When you tell true King James bible believing by the word Christians to shut their mouths because something they said offends your weak little feelings…”CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

If you place anything of this world over GOD, if you are teaching your children that a whore like Lady Gaga deserves salvation and not a get in the face conviction word that shocks her from her debauchery and makes her realize she is a hell bound spawn of Satan….Your faith is weak, your belief is weak and your love for Christ is WEAK!

There is but only ONE LORD and he has commanded us to war against this world, bring his word to the streets and get people convicted so they will truly be saved and not have their feelings slaked for but a season. If you don’t like what this is saying to you then you better examine yourself, do some talking with the LORD and see if your own beliefs are truly right with him.

Blessed be our LORD, the ONE TRUE GOD!

• Members

Perhaps a study of the epistles might help so one can learn how Christians are actually to live, conduct themselves, spread the Gospel and make disciples.

The approach put forth above is not in agreement with the New Covenant Christ established.

It is not our job to condemn or convict; both are the domain of God alone. Our job is to love the lost enough to share the Gospel with them and allow the Holy Ghost to do His part.

We are to submit to the Spirit so the fruit of the Spirit may abound as we share the Gospel. People are saved by the working of the Holy Ghost; not by fleshly anger, condemnation or force of will.

Love is the greatest commandment we are given. Operating outside of love is disobedience to God.

• Members

we should always pray for the lost to be saved.

I have been praying for Silvester Stallone to get saved since 1994 I read a story recently he got saved.

Who is to say that praying for lady Gaga to get saved is wrong.

Be active in witnessing for Christ in your daily walk in this world, and be prepared to share the gospel in season and out, teach your children the ways of God.

this is a way to honor the one true God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Members

I appreciate Daniels enthusiasm no doubt but getting enraged at the lost for being lost makes absolutely no sense and does zero service for the Lord and His Gospel.

Nobody on this forum or anywhere else is any better than these sinners you name. We must spread the Gospel with fear and trembling out of gratitude that we were rescued.

• Members
It is not our job to condemn or convict

It is our commission to tell the lost that they are one their way to hell. What is the gospel but that which speaks of the conviction of sin? The ways of sin IS death...a present condition. The lost are lost in their sin and thus dead to Christ. Telling a lost person that their sins are taking them to hell is not condemning or convicting but loving them with authority as Christ loved with all authority. So many Christians want to walk a weak and meek unoffensive way and not stand up for the word of GOD.

but getting enraged at the lost for being lost

Is it "getting enraged" or showing the true love that GOD commands us to show...tell them the truth, show them the truth of the gospel and reason with them without compromise.

• Moderators

Somehow I think that yelling at people and calling them names is probably not the best way to get them to listen to you. Speak the truth unapologetically, yes. But speak the truth in love. Pretty sure that's how it goes. :wink

• Members

It is our commission to tell the lost that they are one their way to hell. What is the gospel but that which speaks of the conviction of sin? The ways of sin IS death...a present condition. The lost are lost in their sin and thus dead to Christ. Telling a lost person that their sins are taking them to hell is not condemning or convicting but loving them with authority as Christ loved with all authority. So many Christians want to walk a weak and meek unoffensive way and not stand up for the word of GOD.

Is it "getting enraged" or showing the true love that GOD commands us to show...tell them the truth, show them the truth of the gospel and reason with them without compromise.

Only Jesus Himself is worthy of verbal condemnation of sinners and He never did it to typically lost people. To the false religious leaders, yes but to them only. He had compassion for the lost man or woman on the street no matter what kind of sin they were neck deep in.

You and me are fifthy, rotten blood bags just like the hollywood people you condemn. I realize it, the question is do you realize it? Your tone in these posts seems to imply that you are somehow worthy of your salvation. You understand the state of man only because of the renewing of the Holy Spirit. You knew jack squat about it before then so why would you expect anything more from the lost?

The kind of spiritual pride you display here is sure to lead to a big fall into sin for you sooner or later. I have seen it many a time and unfortunately it is the only way to come back with some sense.

• Members

Righteous anger is ok BUT it should not be used when witnessing to the lost.  I've been praying for President Obama to get saved.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?  To see a 3rd generation Red Diaper Baby, a child of wrath, make repentance before God and put his faith in Jesus Christ would truly be a miracle; as every salvation is.

Mr. Rush, do you spend a lot of time on the jesusissavior website?

• Members

I am the Lord thy God.

The word of the LORD; Exodus 20 verse 1-2…”And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”

“I am the LORD your GOD.” This is the first word God speaks to his people Israel before he gives the law. It is that of a King speaking to his subjects before he gives a decree…”Harken unto me, this is the law given forth from I your King!”

HE is the ONE. The Unisonai, the perfect. How appropriate that GOD’s first commandment is the first and addresses the relationship of THE ONE and THE ONLY, THE BEGINNING and the ENDING to his people.

Verse 3, the word of the LORD; “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”

A striking command from the LORD and how many so often read it improperly. Word of the LORD; Deuteronomy 6:4…”Hear, O Israel:The LORD our God [is] one LORD.” And verse 5…”And thou shalt

love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

What does the LORD mean when he says “Shall have no other gods before me!” It is a term of ranking as so many confuse it so? Is not GOD a jealous GOD? Does not his jealousy affirm he shall not share himself among other GODs?

“You shall have no others before me.” Means. “You will not have anything before my face! You better not bring an abomination before my eyes to whore over it!”

Does he not warn his people Israel? The word of the LORD…”Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which [are] round about you; (For the LORD thy God [is] a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.”

And what did the Children of Israel do after GOD delivered them from Egypt? They went whoring after a filthy god of their making! To do abominations before it! To dance around it and do all manor of wickedness with it!

The LORD is what?....the husband! He is the husband of the church his bride and when the bride goes and whores herself with another idol...OUR LORD GETS ENRAGED!

Going after another GOD after you consider yourself saved is like a bride fornicating with another man, a filthy rotten whore who deserves death! That’s what’s going on in churches all over America and the world! Whores chasing after worldly idols and giving them glory over Christ! You go to church on Sunday and watch the “Hunger Games” an hour later….you….are…..a….filthy…..whore!

Word of the LORD; Deuteronomy 28: 1 “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth” Blessings of GOD will be given unto you and you shall know the power of his love...IF….you are a bride in faith but woe to you if you go a whoring against him and lust for the things and vermin of this world….for the world HATES YOUR CHRIST!

Woe to you who go whoring after false Gods and worse refuse to defend the word of GOD against the enemies and liars and ministers of deception, the word of the LORD: “if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.”

We have Christians today who excuse and make excuse and give excuse for the world...the word that HATES….OUR….CHRIST!

World of the LORD; James 4:4…”Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

If you excuse the world, if you teach your children to love the things of the world, if you say you can live with the world and love Christ...you are nothing better than a filthy rotten whore deserving the flames of hell.

We have lost people who believe the Catholic Mary and put their blasphemous pope above GOD, Mormons who take the ramblings of a demon and practice Isis worship, you have Israel fornicating to a filthy golden calf! “We will NOT have this man to reign over us, there IS only one King who is Cesar...CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!”

What do you tell GOD when you let your child worship Disney, that filthy rotten rodent hell spawn or plaster their walls with Justin Beaver or you bring the NFL into Sunday services?

“CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

People are putting Joel Osteen or Rick Warren or Benny Hinn or Billy Graham over Christ….filthy prosperity preachers of sinless salvation soul murdery….”CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

When you tell true King James bible believing by the word Christians to shut their mouths because something they said offends your weak little feelings…”CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM! WE WILL NOT HAVE GOD TO REIGN OVER US!”

If you place anything of this world over GOD, if you are teaching your children that a whore like Lady Gaga deserves salvation and not a get in the face conviction word that shocks her from her debauchery and makes her realize she is a hell bound spawn of Satan….Your faith is weak, your belief is weak and your love for Christ is WEAK!

There is but only ONE LORD and he has commanded us to war against this world, bring his word to the streets and get people convicted so they will truly be saved and not have their feelings slaked for but a season. If you don’t like what this is saying to you then you better examine yourself, do some talking with the LORD and see if your own beliefs are truly right with him.

Blessed be our LORD, the ONE TRUE GOD!

Is this righteous anger I hear from some or something else?  Self control is a virtue.  We should all pray that we might attain to a godly control of our anger. 

Prov 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. 

Prov 15:18  A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.

Prov 16:32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Are we to put ourselves in the place of God?  Do we think vengeange for wrongs done to God is in our hands?  Do we think we can put ourselves in God's place?

Nah 1:3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

If it were possible for us to bring down the wrath of God upon another are we to put ourselves in the place of God and attempt to do so? :knuppel:

Does Jesus our exemplar instruct us to do so?

Is the Westboro church what we are to be . . . . filled with anger and hate?

God help us if that is us. :(

God bless,

Larry

Archived