• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Disappointed

GraceSaved

• Members

GS - people here do tend to "feel out" new people before attacking them - sorry I meant to say before deciding whether to rebuke them :lol:

The tough guy you referred to has had a gentle reception in comparison to some but his reception HAS been rebuking for his attitude. Some have come here with terrible attitude and DO get jumped on because of their attitude rather than any position.
Some have come here with clearly wrong teaching but good attitude and they are allowed to play here.

For mine, I browse mostly on mobile so I have no idea what group anyone is part of for mobile version shows very little info.
I rarely pay attention to that sort of stuff anyway.

Just thought I would add my 2c - probably not worth 2c but I don't mind if you want to keep the change. ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John 13:34-35

34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Amen, Eric!

• Members

If it comes across that way I apologize, but to some extent, and I say this lovingly, women have a way of reading far more into written text that is actually there especially emotions.

Remember we lose a lot in communicating via written text.  Like body language, intonation, eye to eye contact, and believe it or not, knowing or not knowing a gender does affect clear understandable communication.

• Members

If it comes across that way I apologize, but to some extent, and I say this lovingly, women have a way of reading far more into written text that is actually there especially emotions.

Remember we lose a lot in communicating via written text.  Like body language, intonation, eye to eye contact, and believe it or not, knowing or not knowing a gender does affect clear understandable communication.

I don't think that GraceSaved is referring to you, AVBB.  He/she mentioned something in another post to someone he/she felt was judging him/her.  I believe this is where GS became "disappointed."  Although, I believe it was the last straw.  I could be wrong, though.  

Yes, I do agree that women do get emotional.  That is fact, not opinion.   :hide:   We are definitely wired differently than men.  

I agree.  Body language is 90% of how we communicate with one another.  On a forum such as this, it is difficult sometimes to understand what a person is trying to say.  That is why I like the emoticons on this site.   :)   

• Members

"Yes, I do agree that women do get emotional.  That is fact, not opinion.   :hide:   We are definitely wired differently than men."

Wow!  I am glad you said that because I was just about too.  Now I won't have to take any flack for agreeing and repeating it.  Yes women can definately can definately go all wierd on us guys in any conversation.

:th_wellduh::coffee2::biggrin:  Well on second thought . . . . :hide:

God bless,

Larry

• Members

Personally, I am glad women have more emotion! I love my wife's emotion. We have been married for 44 years.

Then you'll like this.   :verymad:  :biggrin:  :bawling:  :offended:  :mellow:  :lol: All in 5 mins.  One time a month.  Bwahahah!  I'm sure your wife knows what I'm talking about.  :-)

• Members

Then you'll like this.   :verymad:  :biggrin:  :bawling:  :offended:  :mellow:  :lol: All in 5 mins.  One time a month.  Bwahahah!  I'm sure your wife knows what I'm talking about.  :-)

My wife put up with me for over fifty years so I consider myself lucky she only treated me like that once a month.  Funny thing is I never ever gave her a reason to treat me like that, me being a perfect husband and all that. :smug:

God bless,

Larry

Archived