• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Disappointed

GraceSaved

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe that Online Baptist is a place for Christians to fellowship, which is a blessing when people from around the world can have a place were one can be encouraged and strengthened and share their love for God and one another  

Philippians 1: 27  Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ, that whether I come and see you or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit,with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.

Please Note that am not referring to Online Baptist as a Church, but my focus here is about fellowship

Fellowship is one of the keys to spiritual growth, this occurs when Christians share their walk with God in an atmosphere of love and respect ,when everyone communicates in love with other believers and develops a unity of spirit and mind.

Paul was telling the Philippians to "Only let your conversation be as becometh the gospel" meaning to conduct ones self worthily of the gospel '' that ye should stand fast in one spirit with one mind" that is the church was to look and act though it possessed one mind and one way of thinking and to achieve this they must put away their grievances and disunity, the Philippians were to stand fast in one spirit by their striving together for the faith, that is by their standing up for the Christian faith. those who hinder the fellowship practice a sin that is hated by God,

Prov.6:16-19 Is a list of seven things God hates, verse 19 relates to fellowship, " A false witness that speaketh lies and he that soweth discord among the brethren " it is clear that the last two items in the list God is describing people whom he hates , the word hate here should not be taken in a absolute sense because it means to" Reject from ones fellowship " these kind of people God rejects.

The church at Philippi was noted for its fellowship but Paul's warning to two women in the the church reminds us that we must constantly work to maintain fellowship

we may not be assembled here like that of the Church but we still have the same kind fellowship with one another here as Paul describes to the Philippians. 

If someone comes here with a false doctrine or any other reason to hinder our christian fellowship then we should defend our christian faith in which we have been taught using Gods word of correction and not of our personal thoughts and if someone becomes offended by the correction of Gods word  should we reject them No.we are to be and example and a encouragement to them and to love them but if they continue to disrupt the unity of the christian fellowship then discipline should take place by only those of authorty to resolve the problem, Our Fellowship is so vital that we cannot live for God by ourselves and as we develop relationships with others we need to remember that we will resemble those whom we fellowship with.

• Members

Then you'll like this.   :verymad:  :biggrin:  :bawling:  :offended:  :mellow:  :lol: All in 5 mins.  One time a month.  Bwahahah!  I'm sure your wife knows what I'm talking about.  :-)

:nuts:  My husband used to retreat to the front room of the house where he watches sports, the news, and cowboy movies.  However, since I wanted to be closer to him, he moved the computer into his once "man cave."  There is no escape from me now.   :reaction:   

• Members

Then you'll like this.   :verymad:  :biggrin:  :bawling:  :offended:  :mellow:  :lol: All in 5 mins.  One time a month.  Bwahahah!  I'm sure your wife knows what I'm talking about.  :-)

My wife is from south east Asia and compared to American women she handles the four monthly stages of hormonal change differently.

She is entering menopause now and is handling it quite well.  My wife is really a godly women and she handles a lot of thing differently than most American women do.

I would think that we in America have given our women here to much room to blame there sinfulness on their constant hormonal changes they go through every 30 days.  Instead of helping them to accept what goes on and not use it as an excuse to go off in tangents we should help them to pray over their feelings and we must be willing to make adjustments for them so we all can live normal lives.

PMS and all those activities are controllable through prayers, my wife and all her sisters and her mother are living proof that prayer and Godliness prevails over their flesh.

• Members

My wife is from south east Asia and compared to American women she handles the four monthly stages of hormonal change differently.

She is entering menopause now and is handling it quite well.  My wife is really a godly women and she handles a lot of thing differently than most American women do.

I would think that we in America have given our women here to much room to blame there sinfulness on their constant hormonal changes they go through every 30 days.  Instead of helping them to accept what goes on and not use it as an excuse to go off in tangents we should help them to pray over their feelings and we must be willing to make adjustments for them so we all can live normal lives.

PMS and all those activities are controllable through prayers, my wife and all her sisters and her mother are living proof that prayer and Godliness prevails over their flesh.

And A little bit of estrogen goes a long way too.  I'm still too young to know.  :coolsmiley:

Archived