• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Sons Of God And The Days Of Noah.

• Members

This is definitely the oddest thread I have witnessed yet.

Angels having sex? huh

Spirits having sex? huh x 2

What the Bible "should" say? I would be hiding under my desk if I were you

UFOs? Wow, I suppose bigfoot and nessie are driving them

Get a grip people

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is definitely the oddest thread I have witnessed yet.

Angels having sex? huh

Spirits having sex? huh x 2

What the Bible "should" say? I would be hiding under my desk if I were you

UFOs? Wow, I suppose bigfoot and nessie are driving them

Get a grip people

:nuts:

• Members
And to Seth, H8352 to him H1931 also there was born H3205 a son; H1121 and he called H7121 his name H8034 Enos: H583 then began men H2490 to call H7121 upon the name H8034 of the LORD. H3068 H2490 = to profane, defile, pollute, desecrate, beginH7121 = to call, call out, recite, read, cry out, proclaimH8034 = "The (Divine) Name" H3068 = YehovahIn other words they were "taking the name of the Lord in vain"Of course, if you are a Catholic for the last 1,500 yrs., then you would have been told that men began to worsip the lord.
"Take" is not a synonym for "say". My wife took my name, at our wedding. She is now: Mrs. Ramsey. She was Miss Riojas. If she went to another house, and lived there, off of someone else's providence, but said, "I'm Mrs. Ramsey", She would have taken my name in empty, worthless, vanity. Talk about fooled by Catholic false doctrine. Anishinaabe

• Members

Seth's son was called Enosh (Enos), which means "mortal," "frail," or "miserable."

It is from the root anash: to be incurable; used of a wound, grief, woe, sickness, or wickedness.

It was in the days of Enosh that men began to defile the name of the Living God.

Names in Hebrew have "meaning" and in this case prophetic of the sinfullness and depravity of man.

Obviously, the descendents of Cain were many by this time. 

As well, the fallen angels [bene ha' elohim]  had already begun to influence mankind.

How many righteous people were left in the world during the time of Noah?

• Members

Giants on the Earth

Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(At the time of the flood all of Cain’s children died. Therefore when it happens again in our time, the daughters of men can’t be from Cain.)

Jude 1:6-7

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

(The angels went after strange flesh by taking the daughters of mankind for wives.

There have been large skeletons of men found all over the earth. You can see their pictures on you tube.)

• Members

Giants on the Earth
Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(At the time of the flood all of Cain’s children died. Therefore when it happens again in our time, the daughters of men can’t be from Cain.)

Jude 1:6-7
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

(The angels went after strange flesh by taking the daughters of mankind for wives.

There have been large skeletons of men found all over the earth. You can see their pictures on you tube.)

If you knew English sentence structure, you would know the folly of your post.

Anishinaabe

• Members

It was Sodom and Gomorrah which went after strange flesh, in the book of Jude. The angels despised domiinion.

To be more specific, it was the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah that went after strange flesh.  The inanimate objects, such as buildings, trees, and houses, could not "go after strange flesh."

Hence, the statement that Sodom and Gomorrah suffers "eternal fire" holds true.  The citizens of those two cities are suffering eternal torment to this day.

Shoots down the SDA doctrine of annihilation.

• Members

Sorry Eric, but you are wrong. 

Kind begets kind. (see Genesis 1)

If angels were able to reproduce, they would produce angels... not men. 

There is no verse in the Word of God that calls angels "Nephiyl".

Numbers 13:32-33 reveal that the Nephiyl were MEN of great stature.  Not angels, but MEN.

Kind begets kind.  The Nephiyl were nothing more than men of great stature.

Archived