• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Republicans Move To The Right On Several Moral Issues

The Glory Land

My thoughts last year are the same this year...

The candidates wouldn't be in a position for me (or you) to vote for them if it were not for God permitting them to be there. Now, I/we have to decide who has the best opportunity to provide for Christian values. I/You have to use the "sound mind" God gives to all Christians.

Is it possible my/your vote will prevent another 'Obama-like' leader or, will my/your vote enable another just like Obama?

• Members

Are you still a strong Republican?  I'm not, and I am not for the Democrats...

Did you get permission?  Puerto Ricans aren't allowed to vote for anyone but Democrats!   :ROFL:

I think Australia should remain a constitutional monarchy: If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Oh, wait, you were talking about the American Political Party!  :bleh:

Didn't you guys get a Communist for a ruler too recently?  That lady claimed she was just a secretary.

There is no such thing as RINOs anymore because the party is now flush with those once called RINOs.

Spot on John!  The party has become a different shade of Statism; they don't object to what the Democrats are doing (creating a police state and Godless uptopia), they just think they can do it better!

In 2012, you could count on one hand the number of genuine born-again Christians (elected) serving in the House and Senate.  There are none, maybe one, at the Supreme Court and zero at the White House.  None have the courage to stand boldly for Christ however.

• Members

Didn't you guys get a Communist for a ruler too recently? 

Actually, in our last election, the LIberal Party got in. They are our  more conservative party.

To be honest, I think it's a shame not to vote. Even if you have to pick the lesser of two evils, you're still having a say in your country's leadership.

• Members

Who cares about the Republicans or the Democrats? We do understand that America is doomed right? This country is anti-Christ; was in its beginning and still is. America a Christian nation? Give me a break.

America is going to die. This world is going to die. A true Christian would understand that and not concern themselves with these morons in D.C., we have people to win to Christ, how long do we really believe we will have the freedom to do that in this ever growing apostasy we call America?

The world hates Christ, America hates Christ...understand that and your life purpose becomes clear.

• Members

Did you get permission?  Puerto Ricans aren't allowed to vote for anyone but Democrats!   :ROFL:

Didn't you guys get a Communist for a ruler too recently?  That lady claimed she was just a secretary.

Spot on John!  The party has become a different shade of Statism; they don't object to what the Democrats are doing (creating a police state and Godless uptopia), they just think they can do it better!

In 2012, you could count on one hand the number of genuine born-again Christians (elected) serving in the House and Senate.  There are none, maybe one, at the Supreme Court and zero at the White House.  None have the courage to stand boldly for Christ however.

First I was a Democrat, I voted for Billy, then voted for Republican George, Dad. then George Son, I did like crazy Ross, and even Buchanan had my support to run, No to Huckabee, I know I spell it wrong, no to loud Sara. We are going down hill. Yes I am still a Republican.  :)

• Members

Actually, in our last election, the LIberal Party got in. They are our  more conservative party.

To be honest, I think it's a shame not to vote. Even if you have to pick the lesser of two evils, you're still having a say in your country's leadership.

Was that the lady who won?  The former secretary for the Communist Party?

To not vote is still having a say.  It tells the nation you will not compromise your values and beliefs for a lesser child of wrath who cares not a whit about the things of God.  The media will say you don't care but the Lord knows why.

• Members

Was that the lady who won? The former secretary for the Communist Party?

Yes she was involved in the Commy party somewhere, and was also wrapped up in the unions. She is part of the Labour Party, which has always had a commy association although not overtly.

She was stabbed in the back by the bloke she stabbed in the back to get the top job.
Then they lost the last election.

We now have our conservative party ruling (called the Liberal party - no I don't understand why our conservative party is named the Liberal party :lol:. )
Our current Prime minister is actually a Catholic, and whilst he is morally upright (at least as far as a modern politician can be) he is not a saved man.

I voted for our local Christian party but the reality is, under our system one of the major two parties will rule.

The party we have in charge today is roughly your Republican party, but without the religious facade.

Archived