• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Letter To The Editor: Saddened By Christian & Missionary Alliance And Ambrose University Continuing Plunge Into Contemplative

RSS Robot

• Members

Hello Lighthouse Trails: Greetings from Calgary, Alberta.  We appreciate being a subscriber to your newsletter which has been beneficial in keeping us abreast of apostasy going on in the Body of Christ. I am providing this information to you at Lighthouse Trails Publishing regarding previous articles on Spiritual Formation. For the past 2 years, my wife and I have […]

View the full article

• Members

It is a shame that people seem to forget that prayer is a two part endeavor our speaking to Him and then us hearing from his word the Holy Bible. 

Seems the word of God placed on the back burner for an experience to hearing an audible voice. 

I mean who among us would not like a good thundering voice of God to speak out of the clouds to us? 

But this not the way for Christians. 

Ours is a life of separation, good living, godliness and a sound witness until our life is over or the Lord returns for us.

• Moderators

The Alliance church up here has been new evangelical for a long time - but so far they've been orthodox. This isn't good to see. 

It's kinda scary to realize how much the contemplative prayer movement has infiltrated new evangelicalism. Emergent at first just seemed a bit concerning - but contemplative prayer is absolutely New Age. It has so permeated evangelicalism - one wonders where it is sneaking into fundamentalism.

Archived