• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Amusing News

Invicta

• Members

Two bits of news today. Well I found them amusing. 

1. An American official, I didn't catch her name was in Ukraine, no doubt interfering in the political situation there, had a conversation recorded and played onlime.  She blamed Russia and said that if they recorded it, that is spying.  Don't the US record everyone's conversations.

2.  An angry farmer trying to get his animals off his flooded farm came across a police car blocking the lane.  He couldn't find the occupants and so called the police station on his mobile phone and thold them to radio them that if they didn't move it in two minutes he would tow it away.

• Members

The American government operates on the principle of "do as I say, not as I do!"

In this country, the police tend to operate on that same principle and would become very testy at the idea someone might tow one of their unattended, road obstructing vehicles.

• Members

The American government operates on the principle of "do as I say, not as I do!"

In this country, the police tend to operate on that same principle and would become very testy at the idea someone might tow one of their unattended, road obstructing vehicles.

I didn't see all of what happened next, but 2 police offiers on horseback came round the corner and he repeated the same thing to them.  The last I saw they said they would go and look and disappeared long the lane.

Archived