• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

...that Testimony Of How Christ Jesus Found You...

• Members

This is that Testimony thread...

...that Testimony of How Christ Jesus found you...

I want to leave two examples of kinda what a testimony might be, in case some are wondering...

The Richest Caveman:

From Evolutionist To Creationist:

The short short short version of my own...

...there was gross pitch black darkness of the filthiness of the pit and all malignant malevolentness of evil... and then ... suddenly ... there was the awesome Light of the Great Deliverance by the almighty Grace and Love of Jesus Christ, my Lord and my God!

Now I follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth, even as He moves in the Heavenly Sanctuary above...

Jesus found me sitting in a pew pretending to be a Christian. He led me forward to repent and receive Him...it's settled forever in heaven and while I walk on this earth.

• Members

Jesus found me sitting in a pew pretending to be a Christian. He led me forward to repent and receive Him...it's settled forever in heaven and while I walk on this earth.

Hey "I am chief",

Jesus found others in the same way, like Nicodemus.  HIghly respected member of the sanhedrin, even a ruler of the Jews, yes even a master of Israel, knew the oracles of God [or at least he thought he had], seen worshipping in the temple and at the synagogue, a man of prayer, of the sect of the Pharisee, the strictest and straightest part of the religion that could be found [or so he thought], and yet Jesus told him, "...Ye must be born again." and spoke of his need to come to the Light and out of the darkness of sin and cold formalism.

As to the second part, would you mind if I ask you a question?  Does faith have anything to do with salvation? and Do the righteous ever come into Judgment?

Hey "I am chief",

Jesus found others in the same way, like Nicodemus.  HIghly respected member of the sanhedrin, even a ruler of the Jews, yes even a master of Israel, knew the oracles of God [or at least he thought he had], seen worshipping in the temple and at the synagogue, a man of prayer, of the sect of the Pharisee, the strictest and straightest part of the religion that could be found [or so he thought], and yet Jesus told him, "...Ye must be born again." and spoke of his need to come to the Light and out of the darkness of sin and cold formalism.

As to the second part, would you mind if I ask you a question?  Does faith have anything to do with salvation? and Do the righteous ever come into Judgment?

Careful my friend...some would become lawyers. But, I have no problem answering your questions...(1) All they that come to Jesus Christ for salvation must believe that he is and that he is arewarder of them that diligently seek him. (2) We shall all appear before Jesus Christ for the things done while in the flesh. Now, let's all go to services this morning and worship Christ in spirit and in truth. Amen?

Archived