• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Wed. Night Share What You Learned.

paid4

• Members

Taught teen class tonight on fornication.

Genesis 1st marriage

David and Bathsheba sin

Jesus on fornication and adultery and divorce

1 Corinthians on fornication in the church

Spiritual fornication in the books of the prophets

What did you all learn tonight?

Do you have Wed. night services?

What's your alternative?

Just an open forum for spiritual ideas and church schedules trying to get to know everyone.

• Members

Last night's service was cancelled due to the foot of snow we got.  The roads were terrible with ice and snow.  We have Bible study on Wednesday night.  Last Wednesday we discussed the difference between an Evangelical Christian and a Fundamentalist Christian.  It was very informative.  I am a Fundamentalist.   :coolsmiley:

• Members

Last night's service was cancelled due to the foot of snow we got.  The roads were terrible with ice and snow.  We have Bible study on Wednesday night.  Last Wednesday we discussed the difference between an Evangelical Christian and a Fundamentalist Christian.  It was very informative.  I am a Fundamentalist.   :coolsmiley:

That's interesting.  What is the difference?  I thought Fundamentalists were still Evangelical.

• Members

That's interesting.  What is the difference?  I thought Fundamentalists were still Evangelical.

They were for a long time, GS.  However, in these last days, Evangelicals are considered more liberal in their Biblical views, whereas Fundamentalists are conservative.  I still spread the gospel to the lost, but I am more of a Fundie.

• Members

I work with the kids on Wednesday, therefore every Wednesday I learn the same thing.....PATIENCE!!! :runforhills:

I have learned over a period of time that God doesn't hand out patience. I tried for a long time praying for patience and all I kept getting was a chance to show patience.

Then I just lost patience with the whole thing and quit praying about it. LOL

• Members

In the press here, a fundamentalist is considered to be a raving charismatic.

• Members

In the press here, a fundamentalist is considered to be a raving charismatic.

That's what the world would love everyone to believe, Invicta.  I wouldn't trust the press anywhere on this earth, unless it comes from an independent Christian news site.

Archived