• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian Fellowship

GraceSaved

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GS is not usurping authority on the forum. The Administrator gave her permission to post when he accepted her member request.

Though you or I may disagree with some of her doctrinal beliefs, she has just as much right to post on this forum as we do.

Her or him?  That is the question of the day.  LOL!  :-)

• Members

GS is not usurping authority on the forum. The Administrator gave her permission to post when he accepted her member request.

Though you or I may disagree with some of her doctrinal beliefs, she has just as much right to post on this forum as we do.

She, her, great at least you knew she was a woman I did not.

and no amount of permission voids God's word.

I only wanted to know the gender so I could address the OP accordingly.  But once I realized it is a woman then I will not address it.

Now if everyone will stop so will I

• Moderators

a Christian forum is an gathering of Christians discussing topics and we are gathered in the same virtual room called forum.  But teaching or sharing a teaching is what it is.

Just because there were no Internet at the time of Paul doesn't change that fact that this is an assembling place of believers.

And the fact that you may be a woman who has authority over men does not change the fact you are in disobedience as well.

But my main reason for asking was to be able to reply accordingly

There is no spiritual authority connected to this forum. We are not a local church, members one of another; we have no spiritual leader that answers to God for leading us and to whom we should submit.  We do not practice the ordinances, or elect church officers. Therefore, this is not an ecclesia (called out gathering) of believers as would be required to meet the qualifications and rules of a church.  Therefore, it is not disobedient to Scripture for women to share, teach (frankly, since teaching is an authoritative position, there is no real teaching going on here), or moderate this forum.

AV, it is not appropriate for you to castigate other forum members as being ineligible to share on this forum. You are welcome to share your opinions and thoughts, and so are they. But if you want to stay, you will respect the moderators' position.

• Members

What doctrines?  We'll have to start a new thread on those.  LOL!  Just kidding.  We went through enough yesterday. 

• Members

There is no spiritual authority connected to this forum. We are not a local church, members one of another; we have no spiritual leader that answers to God for leading us and to whom we should submit.  We do not practice the ordinances, or elect church officers. Therefore, this is not an ecclesia (called out gathering) of believers as would be required to meet the qualifications and rules of a church.  Therefore, it is not disobedient to Scripture for women to share, teach (frankly, since teaching is an authoritative position, there is no real teaching going on here), or moderate this forum.

AV, it is not appropriate for you to castigate other forum members as being ineligible to share on this forum. You are welcome to share your opinions and thoughts, and so are they. But if you want to stay, you will respect the moderators' position.

maybe not among men here on earth but there is of God. 

There was no personal castigation I wanted to address the OP according to whom I was speaking I do not know the person enough if I don't know their gender.  But I think it is answered already.

• Members

maybe not among men here on earth but there is of God. 

Tthere was no personal castigation I wanted to address the OP according to whom I was speaking I do not know the person enough if I don't know their gender.  But I think it is answered already.

If you would like to respond, you can do so according to the content of the post written and we can have a discussion, not a teaching.

Archived