• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

When Marijuana Becomes Legal In Your State...

The Glory Land

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A rather twisted thread, but from what I've seen it seems some think medical pot use is okay, some don't, and while there has been argument over the effects of pot it seems all agree it's not for recreational use among Christians.

your right, if your against drugs fine and don't want to use them fine,

if your against their total use, next time you go to have an operation, dont use any of their pain pills, like hydrocodone, it's a narcotic.

• Members

A rather twisted thread, but from what I've seen it seems some think medical pot use is okay, some don't, and while there has been argument over the effects of pot it seems all agree it's not for recreational use among Christians.

Agreed, John.  :)

When (if) it becomes legal in my state I won't smoke it, pop it, or shoot it. I said "if" but the way Ohio appears to be going "when" may be the correct word.

• Members

your right, if your against drugs fine and don't want to use them fine,
if your against their total use, next time you go to have an operation, dont use any of their pain pills, like hydrocodone, it's a narcotic.

Why not just use what is now available,why add weed, pot to it. If your pastor smoke it, would he be a sinner?

• Members

I will protest marijuana being made legal in my state but just as the blue laws where banished so will marijuana become legal. but that gives me no reason to give up nor accept theses laws.because as long as I'm able to pray and be a witness to the lost I will never cease.      

• Members

Why not just use what is now available,why add weed, pot to it. If your pastor smoke it, would he be a sinner?

First, I don't have a pastor, we have elders
Second, it would depend on why he was smoking it, was he sick, pain relief?

• Members

and just as sinful

Deuteronomy 14:26 and thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Archived