• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

User Names

DaveW

• Members

Pilgrims Progress is my favorite after the bible.  It is probably easy to tell from the things I post that I am not too fond of this old world.  ( I spent a lot of time at the Slough of Despond)  I us to have a twelve string but found the upkeep too high on twelve so I sold it and bought my current six string.  I do mostly old folk sons for my own enjoyment.  Don't think others enjoy them much though since my voice (never great) ain't what it use to be.

God bless,

Larry

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pilgrims Progress is my favorite after the bible.  It is probably easy to tell from the things I post that I am not too fond of this old world.  ( I spent a lot of time at the Slough of Despond)  I us to have a twelve string but found the upkeep too high on twelve so I sold it and bought my current six string.  I do mostly old folk sons for my own enjoyment.  Don't think others enjoy them much though since my voice (never great) ain't what it use to be.

God bless,

Larry

For low maintenance and great sound;  Elixir Nanowebs....best strings I've found . For voice;  drink water (not cold)

• Administrators

Well, I'm a Christian, and I'm happy, hence HappyChristian.  Although I'm sure some of my posts don't sound happy.  hehehe

Jerrynumbers was not the only Jerry on the board at one time.  The other Jerry was just Jerry, so I'm thinking that's why Jerrynumbers added the numbers to his name (and no, no-one's heard from him. I'm thinking he's gone - at least for a while).

I don't have a guitar, but my son does -he's missing one string as well.  I used to play violin many years ago.  And I've taken piano lessons.  Notice I didn't say I play the piano.   :nuts:

Archived