• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Acupuncture And Paleo Diets

Anon

• Members

I do know of some who use the term "paleo" not in the way that it technically refers, but in relation to unprocessed foods.

They misuse the term.

I think there is value in eating lower processed foods - but the "paleo" name and where it comes from is at best dubious - and fad.....

• Members

I do know of some who use the term "paleo" not in the way that it technically refers, but in relation to unprocessed foods.

They misuse the term.

I think there is value in eating lower processed foods - but the "paleo" name and where it comes from is at best dubious - and fad.....

Good point...although honestly I wish more Christians were at least educated enough to know what "Paleo" refers to.   It's not rocket science........

my friend on the other type of diet....she had cancer so she is dieting out of fear of the cancer coming back....but I fear she is relying more on a naturopath and a highly restrictive diet rather than just eating common sense foods and trusting Gods will.   But I know she's scared so hey, whatever she chooses to do is her business.  She is otherwise a super faithful and godly young lady.

• Members

While there are a few foods that can possibly have a big impact, for good or bad, with regards to certain issues, for the most part the best diet one can be on is one that's made up mostly of foods closest to their natural state while avoiding foods that are highly processed. Then eating wisely that which we do eat.

Archived