• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Definition Of A Cultist By Our Chief Of Homeland Security

2bLikeJesus

• Members
Here is the definition of a "cultist" threat to homeland security by Obama's head of homeland security Janet Napolitano.

She said “A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong belief in the second amendment; and who distrusts big government. Any of these may qualify [a person as a cultist] but certainly more than one of these would cause us to look at this person as a threat, and his family as being in a risk situation, that qualified for government interference.

Scary since I believe I qualify on ALL counts.

• Members

I will look up the references again.  I will say however, that what she said was a word for word quote from someone else's writing that she included in her statements, because she agreed with them, to congress before being named for the position as chief of Homeland Security.  So it may or may not be true that that position is official policy now.  It was not policy when she included it in her "resume" if you will, but if that was her mindset going into the job, I would not at all be surprised if it did indeed become policy.

• Members

11. Are You A Cultist? http://www.tex-is.net/users/csbrocato/cultist.htm "A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible's studies; who has a high level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong belief in the Second Amendment; and who distrust big government. "Any of these may qualify [a person as a cultist] but certainly more than one [of these] would cause us to look at this person as a threat, and his family as being in a risk situation that qualified for government interference." From Hope For The World Update; Winter 1998, p.17;

The statement has indeed been included in the "Domestic Terrorism" official records.  I will continue to seek the article and paragraph number of this statement in the official version.

• Moderators

11. Are You A Cultist? http://www.tex-is.net/users/csbrocato/cultist.htm "A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible's studies; who has a high level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong belief in the Second Amendment; and who distrust big government. "Any of these may qualify [a person as a cultist] but certainly more than one [of these] would cause us to look at this person as a threat, and his family as being in a risk situation that qualified for government interference." From Hope For The World Update; Winter 1998, p.17;

The statement has indeed been included in the "Domestic Terrorism" official records.  I will continue to seek the article and paragraph number of this statement in the official version.

The link is showing 404 not found. Covering their tracks.

Archived