• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New From Canada

Lynnie86

• Members

Hey there,

I was referred to the forum by a friend when discussing denominations and what not. We don't have any KJV Baptist churches anywhere near me, so I am kind of starving for some interaction with people who believe similar to what I do! Looking forward to perusing the site and making new friends!

• Members

Welcome aboard, Lynnie!  I have been to Canada on several occasions (I like to go to the Calgary Stampede in July), and have visited a great Independent Fundamental Baptist church in Red Deer started by the Cook family missionaries.  It seems the only religion in some parts of Canada is hockey.  Hockey isn't a sport in Canada, it's a religion.   :rolleyes:

• Members

Welcome aboard, Lynnie!  I have been to Canada on several occasions (I like to go to the Calgary Stampede in July), and have visited a great Independent Fundamental Baptist church in Red Deer started by the Cook family missionaries.  It seems the only religion in some parts of Canada is hockey.  Hockey isn't a sport in Canada, it's a religion.   :rolleyes:

Don't I know it! For the record....I have a strong aversion to hockey lol. Red Deer is about a 15 hour drive from where I currently live!

• Moderators

Welcome aboard, Lynnie! I have been to Canada on several occasions (I like to go to the Calgary Stampede in July), and have visited a great Independent Fundamental Baptist church in Red Deer started by the Cook family missionaries. It seems the only religion in some parts of Canada is hockey. Hockey isn't a sport in Canada, it's a religion. :rolleyes:

My parents go to that church in Red Deer now. :)

• Moderators

My parents go to that church in Red Deer now. :)

About 140 miles west of here is a Deer Trail. I wonder if it was traveled by your Red Deer.

Deer Trail (population 546) is home of the FIRST U.S. rodeo and residents can purchase a drone hunting license (bring in the downed drone for a $25 reward -- $100 if it has the government markings and/or serial number intact). A Colorado judge ruled the license could be issued.

Archived