• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

I 2nd that. I wouldn't go hear either one of them. I've never read or personally heard anything by PK but if anyone wants to google his name, you can come up with plenty of people who have personally heard some of the awful things he screams, er, says. One of them being, "Some of you women ought to get raped so you can learn submission!" :eek :flame:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I 2nd that. I wouldn't go hear either one of them. I've never read or personally heard anything by PK but if anyone wants to google his name' date=' you can come up with plenty of people who have personally heard some of the awful things he screams, er, says. One of them being, "Some of you women ought to get raped so you can learn submission!" :eek :flame:[/quote']

Really! I never heard that...but he does market highly controversial tapes and sells them, I've never listened to them. He came to our church so I had no choice....

I have never heard of Phil Kidd, either. :smile This is quite a lesson. LOL.

Do Ruckman an Kidd get along? I am almost afraid to ask this question. :hide

Nobody gets along with Ruckman LOL jk

Well...I know that my pastor doesn't care for him. My hubby has told me this. They don't carry any of his materials in the church bookstore. My former IFB pastor didn't like him, either. They avoid his name. I am NOT sure that that is so good, though...b/c people should know that what he preaches is false doctrine. His old stuff (like I have said) from the 1950's is rather good. It seems that he went downhill, fast. I think that MANY of these men of God get in traps like this...and, then it just spirals downward. I am so grateful for OB...because I don't want to steer my unsaved family (brother) in the wrong direction. He is VERY sensitive these days.

BTW, my hubby is "on top" of this whole Ruckman issue along with his mom, and now hopefully dad...soon. Hubby is the talker that asks the questions at the Bible Institute. I have shared with him this whole thing, and although he never cared for his teachings he is :pray for this matter. I am good. Thanks, brothers and sisters in Christ.

• Members

He has a number of followers everywhere, actually. A lot of fundamental Baptists.

I found alot of Ruckman's followers on another forum board. I don't know if they are IFB, but these folks are MEAN. How dare anyone criticize "the Doc"! Being amongst them is like swimming in a sea of great white sharks! That is no joke!

• Members
Are all of the claims made here regarding Ruckman true?

I've attempted to do internet searches and all I've ever found were sites where people were attacking him but nothing where I could actually read what the man himself has written or preached.

Someone here once posted a video teaching of his but because of having dial-up I was unable to watch it.

Does Ruckman really believe Satan in the form of the serpent had sex with Eve? I don't recall hearing that claim against Ruckman before. I have encountered some Identity Christians who espouse that claim. I think one branch of Identity Christians preaches a Dual Seedline theory. One Seedline being that spawned by Satan/serpent and Eve and the other spawned by Adam and Eve. I think the other branch of Identity Christians hold to the more traditional view in this area.

Oh, who is Phil Kidd? I think I've seen the name mentioned here a time or two before but I don't know who that is.

Oliver B. Greene :thumb

I don't believe that the teaching that serpent had sex with Eve comes from Peter Ruckman...the teaching is called "Serpent Seed" and a guy from Arkansas teaches it. That man's name is Arnold Murray. That teaching is very anti-Semetic.

I love Oliver B. Greene too :thumb Heard his entire series on the Rapture (30 messages)...they were from his radio program. Oliver B. Greene was a great man of God.

I found alot of Ruckman's followers on another forum board. I don't know if they are IFB, but these folks are MEAN. How dare anyone criticize "the Doc"! Being amongst them is like swimming in a sea of great white sharks! That is no joke!

Imagine those who don't know him? :lol They are probably like..."what?"

BTW, I only know a few "famous" or "infamous" names in IFB circles. :smile

I don't believe that the teaching that serpent had sex with Eve comes from Peter Ruckman...the teaching is called "Serpent Seed" and a guy from Arkansas teaches it. That man's name is Arnold Murray. That teaching is very anti-Semetic.

Thanks, Linda. It is VERY weird. I hadn't heard this one...until OB. :thumb

• Members

Thanks, Linda. It is VERY weird. I hadn't heard this one...until OB. :thumb

I learned about Serpent Seed on a program called Paltalk...but I learned about Ruckman a few years ago on another Baptist forum board and from David Cloud's website. When I was posting on that forum board with the Ruckmanite sharks, I found out that when you criicize Ruckman, you get eaten up and "tagged" a follower of David Cloud. Like I said, those folks are MEAN!