• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hmmm. Well his sermons are quite entertaining but he usually charges money for them. :roll Check out the guestbook to see what caliber of people follow him. That might be interesting for you.

• Members
Hmmm. Well his sermons are quite entertaining but he usually charges money for them. :roll Check out the guestbook to see what caliber of people follow him. That might be interesting for you.

Thank you! I'll look at his guestbook. I started to read his monthly article but I don't have time to read it all right now.

• Members

Followers of Ruckman are not IFB'ers, they are heretics mascarading as Baptists.

It is very true about Ruckman. He was excellent in the 60's when he was grounded on Truth. His 1st wife divorced him and he started to change his beliefs in order to justify his continuing on as a pastor. Over the last 30 years, he has formed a national cult that is reaching amazing levels.

• Members
Are all of the claims made here regarding Ruckman true?

I've attempted to do internet searches and all I've ever found were sites where people were attacking him but nothing where I could actually read what the man himself has written or preached.

Someone here once posted a video teaching of his but because of having dial-up I was unable to watch it.

Does Ruckman really believe Satan in the form of the serpent had sex with Eve? I don't recall hearing that claim against Ruckman before. I have encountered some Identity Christians who espouse that claim. I think one branch of Identity Christians preaches a Dual Seedline theory. One Seedline being that spawned by Satan/serpent and Eve and the other spawned by Adam and Eve. I think the other branch of Identity Christians hold to the more traditional view in this area.

Oh, who is Phil Kidd? I think I've seen the name mentioned here a time or two before but I don't know who that is.

Oliver B. Greene :thumb

The things I wrote are things that I I actually saw written by him...all of it backed up by his own writings.

• Members

I've attempted to do internet searches and all I've ever found were sites where people were attacking him but nothing where I could actually read what the man himself has written or preached.

Someone here once posted a video teaching of his but because of having dial-up I was unable to watch it.

Does Ruckman really believe Satan in the form of the serpent had sex with Eve? I don't recall hearing that claim against Ruckman before. I have encountered some Identity Christians who espouse that claim. I think one branch of Identity Christians preaches a Dual Seedline theory. One Seedline being that spawned by Satan/serpent and Eve and the other spawned by Adam and Eve. I think the other branch of Identity Christians hold to the more traditional view in this area.

Oh, who is Phil Kidd? I think I've seen the name mentioned here a time or two before but I don't know who that is.

Oliver B. Greene :thumb

OH and btw..Phil Kidd also curses from the pulpit. Sorry, I just don't see how that glorifies God or helps anyone. He says (or used to) on his website "Phil Kidd: America's most controversial evangelist"....like it's something to be proud of. How strange.

The things I wrote are things that I I actually saw written by him...all of it backed up by his own writings.

This stuff is so weird, guys. Why don't Baptists, besides OB, expose this? Do they know? I want to know such heresy, if this is coming out of his mouth. This is "off the hook." :roll I never knew any of his strange beliefs. Baptists just talk about his lifestyle around here...and that is it. Is this hidden in my "neck of the woods" or something?

I know your on dial up so I tried to find some things you can read rather than watch. :wink

In this link:
http://www.KJV1611.org.uk/Forbidden%20fruit.htm

Ruckman claims grape juice is blood, Adam was made without blood, etc. :loco Just Check out the link, it is something he actually wrote.

This link:

http://www.KJV1611.org/BBB/Bulletin%20Download%20Page.htm

Is to a paper he puts out monthly, I think they have issues from around 2004 up to date. Almost every issue seem to be pushing some false doctrine, not to mention his occasional use of curse words...

• Members

This stuff is so weird, guys. Why don't Baptists, besides OB, expose this? Do they know? I want to know such heresy, if this is coming out of his mouth. This is "off the hook." :roll I never knew any of his strange beliefs. Baptists just talk about his lifestyle around here...and that is it. Is this hidden in my "neck of the woods" or something?

You only have to get out there and start reading his books to know the truth. I don't think that reading things written by others is overly good research...try to find the things he has written himself. It is shocking to me...

I have some friends who support some things that Ruckman believes (like dispensational salvation and his stand on the KJV) but they don't follow him fully. They see that he's wrong about some things. They're trying to follow what they believe is right and not just a man so I wouldn't really call them Ruckman followers.

ANyways yeah...the info is out there. Ruckman stands firm for what he stands for so he doesn't hide it. Go read it for yourself and determine whether you think it's Biblical or not.

This stuff is so weird, guys. Why don't Baptists, besides OB, expose this? Do they know? I want to know such heresy, if this is coming out of his mouth. This is "off the hook." I never knew any of his strange beliefs. Baptists just talk about his lifestyle around here...and that is it. Is this hidden in my "neck of the woods" or something?

A lot of ruckmanites overlook it it due to the fact they like his other positions. They will just say that he is a "Godly man" but that they don't agree with him on everything, and leave it at that... It isn't just OB that is exposing this though candlelight, lots and lots of baptists teach against ruckmanism because it is so unbiblical.

• Members

I know your on dial up so I tried to find somethings you can read rather than watch. :wink

In this link:
http://www.KJV1611.org.uk/Forbidden%20fruit.htm

Ruckman claims grape juice is blood, Adam was made without blood, etc. :loco Just Check out the link, it is something he actually wrote.

This link:

http://www.KJV1611.org/BBB/Bulletin%20Download%20Page.htm

Is to a paper he puts out monthly, I think they have issues from around 2004 up to date. Almost every issue seem to be pushing some false doctrine, not to mention his occasional use of curse words...

Wow..I had never read those articles. Very interesting indeed! His logic is not at all coherent at all....just because there are 4 trees in Judges doesn't mean that they were the same kind of trees in the Garden of Eden. It just doesn't make sense.