• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Mid Trib Fleeing Of Israel

• Members

Zechariah 14:1-5

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

(((At the middle of the tribulation the Lord will come down to help Israel escape the armies of the antichrist which are under the control of the devil who has been cast to the earth)))

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Revelation 12:13-16

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

((When the army of antichrist follows Israel down the valley, the mountain will close and swallow the army as the Red Sea swallowed the army of Eygpt))

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

((When the lamb (Lord) comes to Israel she will flee to the river ford on the Arnon River which is 1/3 of the way south on the Jordan side of the Dead Sea.))

Isaiah 16:1-5

1 Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.

2 For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.

3 Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.

4Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

• Members

Are you going to be raptured at this time?

Just how many times does Jesus return but none of them are considered Him returning?

How does this effect our walk with Christ?

Hi John,

1. I expect to be caught up at the appearing of Jesus before the tribulation. 2 Timothy 4:1

2. 1Thessalonians 4:13-17 appearing This is pre trib

Zechariah 14:1-4, Revelation 11:15 These are Mid Trib

2nd coming Revelation 19:11-21

3. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,  for             instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Members

Hi John,

1. I expect to be caught up at the appearing of Jesus before the tribulation. 2 Timothy 4:1

2. 1Thessalonians 4:13-17 appearing This is pre trib

Zechariah 14:1-4, Revelation 11:15 These are Mid Trib

2nd coming Revelation 19:11-21

3. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,  for             instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

So when does the coming in Acts 1 occur?

• Members

So when does the coming in Acts 1 occur?

This is Acts 1:9-11

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1 Thessalonians 16-17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

• Members

This is Acts 1:9-11

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1 Thessalonians 16-17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Acts 1: 9-12... Return to earth to set up His kingdom

1 Thes 4: 16-17.... Return above the earth to call his own home(rapture)

• Members

Oh I see.  When I was in the Brethren we were told that the Lord would come twice, once fro the saints and then with the saints, which they sometimes said that it was not two comings but two parts of the same coming. 

However I have recently heard two Exclusive Brethren teach that In Acts 1:9-12, that this coming was only to the Jews as the angel was speaking only to Jews, which of course is nonsense as he was speaking to Christians. 

I asked one of them where the church was at this time and he said "In heaven".  I said where were these apostles at that time? and he said "In heaven,"  I then said, "But these are the people that the angel was speaking to."  He obviously had no answer to this and said "You don't believe the scriptures." and turned on his heel and walked away. 

• Members

When Jesus comes to Armageddon and to set up his kingdom the world will see him as bright as lighting.

Matthew 24:27

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Isaiah 60:1-2

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Archived