• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Daniel & Revelation - The Indepth Study Thread, Bring Your Bibles Please.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt it very much.

Either that you could do it briefly, or that it would be helpful ...

The reason many do not fully understand the books of Daniel or Revelation, is because they do not understand this text:

Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? Psalms 77:13

The Book of Daniel itself is really not merely one prophetic book, but two Major portions related one to the other, even with a special portion of it “sealed” until “the time of the end” [Daniel 12:4,9], which we, will discover in this study was a very specific date.

This Book of Daniel may be basically subdivided into 2 Major sections Chapters 1-7 and Chapters 8-12, respectively, though Chapter 1 is really a basis and connection for both major portions.

This is seen not only in the text itself for:

Daniel Chapter 1:1-2:4[a], which is the introductory portion of the Book of Daniel, is given in Hebrew,

while Daniel Chapter 2:4-7:28 is given in Aramaic [Chaldee].

It is when we get to Daniel Chapter 8:1-12:13, that again the Book of Daniel is given primarily in Hebrew language once more.

The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm this.

This is not the only way in which to tell that these two portions are so delineated.  For we can tell by the very structure of the Book of Daniel in its Chiastic nature, as Daniel Chapters 1-7 are given Chiastically [Chiasm, “v”, “^” or “x” in shape structurally; ie, abccba, 123321, or more complicated, etc] in the shape of the 7 Branch Candlestick of the Sanctuary, for instance:

Daniel 1 is the center candlestick, [from Captivity [babylon] to Release [Cyrus, the type of Christ]]

Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 are the first corresponding branches [visions of the Kingdoms of the Earth ending in the Kingdom of Christ on Earth].

Daniel 3 and Daniel 6 are the next corresponding branches [God's Love, The Trials Of God's Peoples, the Testing of obedience to God's Law, especially in the first Table, worship to God].

Daniel 4 and Daniel 5 are the latter corresponding branches [Two Paths, Two Kings, One Saved from His sins and delivered, and One Lost in his sins, his probation closed forever].

Thus, imagine the tips of the candles forming on the candelabra:      4 3 2 1 7 6 5

7 Branch

Candlestick-1_edited-1_copy_edited-2-425

Daniel 8-12, being the second Major portion, but again, expanding upon what the first 7 already give. Daniel parallels not only internally, but externally with Revelation itself, see Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 for instance.  Daniel 8 gives another vision, in the language of the Sanctuary, and is expanded upon in Daniel 9-12, and in fact Daniel 8 and 11 Parallel perfectly, though Daniel 11 gives more detail.  Daniel 12:1-3, really are the continuation/furtherance of Daniel 11:40-45.

This is not arbitrary and wishful thinking, but will fully be shown to be so, in the study to come, for the Book of Daniel will be seen to be full of the language of the Sanctuary [Tabernacle/Temple] of God, the very Plan of Salvation in picture/type.  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, will be shown to be written in the same manner, after the pattern of the 7 Branch Candlestick...

Revelation is also structurally built in the Shape of the 7 Branch Candlestick.

The following is simplified.

[1] [2] [3] [7] [4] [5] [6]

[beginning to Ending]

[7] The Great Controversy central theme, Christ/His people, vs Satan/his people, from all of time, Heaven to Earth

[basically run Parallel [iow, roughly same timeframes begin/end], some overlapping]

[1] 7 Churches....[begin] ------------> [end] [parallel basically, some overlapping]

[2] 7 Seals ...........[begin] ------------>[end] [parallel basically, some overlapping]

[3] 7 Trumpets.... [begin]------------->[end] [parallel basically, some overlapping]

[basically run Consecutively [iow, begin/end, begin/end, begin/end], some overlapping]

[4] 7 Last Plagues .......[begin]<-------------> [end]

[5] 1,000 Years ..............................................[begin]<---------------------->[end]

[6] New Jerusalem, New Heaven, New Earth ........................................[begin]<---------------------------->[never end]

7 Churches also connect with New Jerusalem

7 Seals also connect with 1,000 Years

7 Trumpets also connect with 7 Last Plagues.

This may be seen from the internal texts themselves, by the very langauge used in each section.

• Members

...  How does a man in this present time gain eternal life?

It is interesting that you acknowledge that eternal life must be "gain[ed]".  Which means we did not ever have any such thing beforehand [no immortality, no immortal/eternal soul/spirit], and the wicked shall never have it, but they shall all perish.

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:15

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

That "believeth" is an ongoing faith, not a one time past event, for we are saved by Grace through Faith.  It is an active, present and daily walk with Christ.  It is not mere mental ascent, but bears the fruit of true Biblical faith.  That is the condition given by God.

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:54

It is ongoing, daily abiding in Him, for that eternal life is only in Him.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11

When we go through Daniel and Revelation more, we will come back to this topic also.

• Members

So to put it simply - since you don't seem to be capable of that - one has to keep themselves constantly in a state of belief.

Not what was stated, please see:

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5

"...the just shall live by his faith." Habakkuk 2:4

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. Galatians 3:11

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. Romans 12:3

To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 1 Corinthians 12:9

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Galatians 5:22

And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. Luke 17:5

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Matthew 13:12

Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly, 2 Corinthians 10:15

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 2 Thessalonians 1:3

The condition:

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Colossians 1:3

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 2 Timothy 4:7

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Hebrews 10:38

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:9

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12

• Members

You stated "
It is ongoing, daily abiding in Him, for that eternal life is only in Him."

You were in that post talking about believing.

what is implied - although always with you never plainly stated - is that you must keep on believing.

Now you say that isn't what you said and post a heap of verses about faith, which you did not mention in the previous post, and now nothing about believing........

if it is as hard as it appears to be from your posts, how do you know you are right, and how do you know you will actually be with the Lord in the end and not annihilated?

• Members

It is interesting that you acknowledge that eternal life must be "gain[ed]".  Which means we did not ever have any such thing beforehand [no immortality, no immortal/eternal soul/spirit], and the wicked shall never have it, but they shall all perish.

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:15

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

That "believeth" is an ongoing faith, not a one time past event, for we are saved by Grace through Faith.  It is an active, present and daily walk with Christ.  It is not mere mental ascent, but bears the fruit of true Biblical faith.  That is the condition given by God.

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:54

It is ongoing, daily abiding in Him, for that eternal life is only in Him.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11

When we go through Daniel and Revelation more, we will come back to this topic also.

I've kept out of this topic - though I have skimmed through it. In my Bible studies I try to present main points before looking at the detail.

As I understand your teaching, you believe that people are mortal - with no continuing life. That when we die, we become totally dead, as if we had not been born. Even the wicked suffer no punishment in death - that death itself is their punishment. Further those who do believe in Jesus for their salvation have no assurance - our faith can lapse so that we lose everlasting life. We can be born again & so receive everlasting life, but we can die again. 

If you are wrong in the way of salvation - teach another gospel - then your teaching about Daniel & Revelation is worthless.

• Members

I've kept out of this topic - though I have skimmed through it...

As I understand your teaching, you believe that people are mortal - with no continuing life. That when we die, we become totally dead, as if we had not been born. Even the wicked suffer no punishment in death - that death itself is their punishment. Further those who do believe in Jesus for their salvation have no assurance - our faith can lapse so that we lose everlasting life. We can be born again & so receive everlasting life, but we can die again. 

If you are wrong in the way of salvation - teach another gospel - then your teaching about Daniel & Revelation is worthless.

This is what happens when people "skim".  They come to misunderstanding.

People are mortal, Scripture declares it - Job 4:17; 1 Corinthians 15, etc, for only God hath immortality - 1 Timothy 6:16, etc.

The follower of God has continuing life, in Christ - 2 Timothy 1:1; Colossians 3:3,4; 1 John 5:11; etc, as long as they are abiding in Christ - John 15:4,6, etc.

When a follower of God dies, they are not "totally dead".  That is the Second death.  Instead, these are temporarily 'dead'/sleeping, knowing nothing - Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10; etc.  Christ speaks of the sleep in the grave as the death of sleep - John 11:11,14, etc.

The wicked shall [future tense] suffer before their final execution.  There is indeed hellfire, which is "at the end of the world" and not before - Matthew 13:39,40,49, etc.  These things leading unto their suffering the Second Death, is the punishment - Romans 6:23, Revelation 21:8, etc.

Believers in Christ do have Biblical Assurance of His promises that He would never leave nor forsake them.  However, it never says that we cannot leave Him, even as others have.  There is no forced salvation that a person may not let go of Him, instead He offers salvation.  God is love - 1 John 4:8,16

Just look at the parable of the seed upon the differing soils in Luke 8:12,13 especially.  The Seed is Christ.  The various soils the Heart.  Some receive the seed, but because of this or that, not all bear fruit.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. Luke 8:13

Notice:

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.Luke 8:15

Read again Luke 12:42-46.  Notice the two paths, and see the second especially:

But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; Luke 12:45

The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. Luke 12:46

There are many more examples, Old and New Testaments.

When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. Ezekiel 33:13

and so on.

OSAS, Irresistible Grace, Eternal Security [secure allright, secure in their sins] etc is not assurance, it is rape and totally destroys any responsibility or free choice, or free will that God has given as a gift.  It totally maligns the loving Character of God, and of His perfect beauty therein.  It is presumption, and self-defining, and even used [though not all] as a mask for continued sin, and rejection of God's Holy Spiritual Law, used to reject obedience to God, and is ultimate self-righteousness, and an excuse to not have to overcome even as Christ Jesus overcame, and makes sin to not be really all that bad, and makes of the Cross truly of no effect.  It is counterfeit to true Biblical Assurance.  That which is born again, is just that, "born again", not immortal.  There must be growth, accepting of the milk of the word, then the meat, prayer which is the breath life and connection to God, obedience to His will, by Him in us, etc and if there is not, death sets in, for where there is not the life of Christ, there is death.

People love to quote Ephesians 2:8-9, but generally leave off Ephesians 2:10 and they do not understand that Grace actually teaches us something about obedience to God in Him - Titus 2:11-14

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. John 15:6

If those which believe OSAS, really understood what they believe and think it through, they will realize that they are actually blaming God for Lucifer and for the fall of Adam, and are blaming God for sin itself.  Some go so far as to actually despise the Ten Commandments of God, that Holy, Just and Good and Spiritual Law, themselves claiming to be righteouss and are yet carnal, and in transgression - Romans 8:7, all because they do not desire to obey Him in all of them and they refuse to repent to come into harmony with the will of God - Psalms 40:8 and make their own rule of righteousness.  They were perfect, holy, righteous, before they actually chose to step away from God.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 1 John 2:24

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 2 Timothy 2:12

There are hundreds more, please, please consider at least reading this small portion of it - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/17/t/can-a-saved-man-choose-to-be-lost.aspx

I have assurance from God Himself, because I know Him in relationship through His Word, not because He tied me up, locked me up and threw me in the back of His trunk and kidnaps me to Heaven, where I can never choose to leave, forced to remain with such a person, who dare not let me have any choice to love Him in return freely.

• Members
...If you are wrong in the way of salvation - teach another gospel - then your teaching about Daniel & Revelation is worthless.

In politeness, please, remain on topic.  I have attempted to answer a few questions, so as not to be rude or unkind or uncharitable, but this thread is presently being abused and cluttered.  I ask in Christian charity, please cease.  As of the moment, we are in Daniel 1.

• Members
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.  Galatians 5:4

7th Day Adventists are living under the Law (of Moses).  There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament to obey "under the Law".

Obviously, 7th Day Adventists are not "sealed with the Holy Spirit" as are those who live under the Gospel to the Gentiles of "by grace, through faith".

Old Testament believers had the Spirit "come upon them", but they were never "Sealed with the Holy Spirit".  God does not "seal" one day, and "unseal" the next.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:
in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,  Ephesians 1:13

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.  Romans 8:9

• Members

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.  Galatians 5:4

7th Day Adventists are living under the Law (of Moses).  There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament to obey "under the Law".

Obviously, 7th Day Adventists are not "sealed with the Holy Spirit" as are those who live under the Gospel to the Gentiles of "by grace, through faith".

Old Testament believers had the Spirit "come upon them", but they were never "Sealed with the Holy Spirit".  God does not "seal" one day, and "unseal" the next.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:
in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,  Ephesians 1:13

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.  Romans 8:9

Beameup,

We do not preach justification by any law.  That is a misunderstanding held by others, foisted upon us by them, though we continually, and unceasingly declare from Scripture otherwise.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. Isaiah 45:21

Christ Jesus is truly Israel - Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:15; and we are Abraham's seed - Galatians 3:29.

There is no such thing as 613 in Scripture.  That is a man-made and made up thing of tradition from rabbinc talmudism.  Scripture specifically calls all of it, one law.

Scripture does specifically delineate The "Ten Commandments" - Exodus 20:2-17; Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13, Deuteronomy 10:4, and the Two Greatest - Love to God - Deuteronomy 6:5, and Love to Neighbour - Leviticus 19:17-18, both of which relate directly to the Ten Commandments, see context of both statements there and from that Jesus and Paul, etc quotes from.

Most have no idea what "under the law" means as Paul gives it, since they generally quote an isolated text out of its contextual setting and definition.  See the verse that is often quoted as such:

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

and they say, "See! There you have it!", and yet they do not understand what it says.  Consider the following please:

First, What is sin?

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4

pAV o poiwn thn amartian kai thn anomian poiei kai h amartia estin h anomia 1 John 3:4 [Tr. Greek]

Notice, it says that "missing the mark" is breaking God's Law, it is transgression of God's Law, it is Lawlessness.  This is because the Law of God is His perfect Character, codified.

"αμαρτιανG266 N-ASF & αμαρτιαG266 N-NSF" [hamartian, hamartia] -

"1) equivalent to 264 a) to be without a share in
B)to miss the mark
c) to err, be mistaken
d) to miss or wander from the path of uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong
e) to wander from the law of God, violate God's law, sin
2) that which is done wrong, sin, an offence, a violation of the divine law in thought or in act
3) collectively, the complex or aggregate of sins committed either by a single person or by many" [strong's Concordance]

"ανομιανG458 N-ASF & ανομιαG458 N-NSF" [anomian, anomia] -

"1) the condition of without law a) because ignorant of it
B) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness" [strong's Concordance; see also Thayer's Lexicon]

"...It [anomia] occurs very frequently in the Sept., especially in the Psalms, where it is found about 70 times. It is used ...

...This definition of sin sets forth its essential character as the rejection of the law, or will, of God and the substitution of the will of self..." [Vines Expository]

In fact the LXX Septuagint uses the word "anomian" many many times, to speak of this "lawlessness" as being a willful transgression of the Law of God in Psalms 118 [LXX], Psalms 119 [KJV]. For instance:

οὐ γὰρ οἱ ἐργαζόμενοι τὴν ἀνομίαν ἐν ταῖς ὁδοῖς αὐτοῦ ἐπορεύθησαν. Psalms 118:3 [LXX] [119:3 KJV]

They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways. Psalms 119:3 [context of this is vs 1, "ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD."]

τὰ διαβήματά μου κατεύθυνον κατὰ τὸ λόγιόν σου, καὶ μὴ κατακυριευσάτω μου πᾶσα ἀνομία. Psalms 118:133 [LXX] [119:133 KJV]

Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Psalms 119:133 [again context is vs 131 "I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments." and vs 136 "Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law. "]

προσήγγισαν οἱ καταδιώκοντές με ἀνομίᾳ ἀπὸ δὲ τοῦ νόμου σου ἐμακρύνθησαν Psalms 118:150 [LXX] [119:150 KJV]

They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law. Psalms 119:150 [again context vs 151 "Thou [art] near, O LORD; and all thy commandments [are] truth."]

Does Paul say the same?  Yes he does:

What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. Romans 7:9

What Law says that?  Therefore, what Law defines what sin is?  The Ten Commandments.

Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Romans 7:12

James agrees:

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4:17

and so on.

What does Paul say in the very next verse?

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Romans 6:15

Please, go back and insert the Biblical definition for sin in both of those passages, and then let us continue further still.  Notice:

For sin [transgression of God's Law, the Ten Commandments] shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

What then? shall we sin [trangress God's Law, the Ten Commandments], because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Romans 6:15

Now, to Grace a moment.  Grace is not freedom from God's requirment of perfect obedience.  it instead is power and a teacher:

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Titus 2:11

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Titus 2:12

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:14

Can you guess what that word "iniquity" is in the Greek?  It is Anomia.  It literally says that God desires to redeem us from all transgression of His Law.

Tit 2:14  ὃς ἔδωκεν ἑαυτὸν ὑπὲρ ἡμῶν, ἵνα λυτρώσηται ἡμᾶς ἀπὸ πάσης ἀνομίας καὶ καθαρίσῃ ἑαυτῷ λαὸν περιούσιον, ζηλωτὴν καλῶν ἔργων.

Notice also that word "righteously".  It is the very same word used:

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.1 Corinthians 15:34

Therefore, Grace teaches to be obedient unto God in this present world, for the Holy Spirit is only given to them that obey Him - Acts 5:32

Therefore back to our texts:

For sin [transgression of God's Law, the Ten Commandments] shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace [which teaches to be obedient unto God and His Commandments as dear children]. Romans 6:14

What then? shall we sin [trangress God's Law, the Ten Commandments], because we are not under the law, but under grace [which teaches to be obedient unto God and His commandments as dear children]? God forbid. Romans 6:15

Now to the last portion, "under the law" in Romans 6:14,15, actually speaks about being "guilty" [condemnation] before God:

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Romans 3:19

Because of Christ Jesus and His sacrifice and shed blood, were are made "not guilty" - iow - Justified by Him, the gift of God to usward.

Therefore, going back to Romans 6:14 again, we enter the last portion:

For sin [transgression of God's Law, the Ten Commandments] shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law [no longer standing "guilty" for past confessed sins, no longer under condemnation for the past transgression of God's Law], but under grace [which teaches to be obedient unto God and His Commandments as dear children]. Romans 6:14

What then? shall we sin [trangress God's Law, the Ten Commandments], because we are not under the law [no longer standing "guilty" for past confessed sins, no longer under condemnation for the past transgression of God's Law], but under grace [which teaches to be obedient unto God and His commandments as dear children]? God forbid. Romans 6:15

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin [transgression of God's Law, the Ten Commandments] unto death, or of obedience [to God and His Law] unto righteousness? Romans 6:16

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin [transgression of God's Law, the Ten Commandments], but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.Romans 6:17

Being then made free from sin [trangress God's Law, the Ten Commandments], ye became the servants of righteousness [Psalms 119:72,142; Isaiah 42:21, Isaiah 48:18, Isaiah 51:7, Romans 8:4; etc].Romans 6:18

Keep filling in the definitions:

I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. Romans 6:19 [remember the Law of God is both Holy and Righteous]

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. Romans 6:20

What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. Romans 6:21

But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. Romans 6:22

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

The fruit of those who walk in the Spirit keep His Commandments, since the Law itself is Spiritual, but the Carnally minded, are not subject to the Law of God, neither indeed can be,   Instead of enmity for sin, which is transgression of His law, such as those instead are filled with enmity against the Law of God, His Ten Commandments, and thus against Him, though some may profess to honour Him, by so dishonouring Him as to transgress His Law.  Even now they war against Him.

Read Ezekiel 9 for sealing as well as Isaiah 8:16, both of which are not only for the past, but also for today, then see them in the Light of the Revelation and the sealing therein.  Read Ephesians 4:30 about grieving away the Holy Spirit, whom is a person, even as those did in the Days of Noe.

There is only one method of salvation, and it goes all the way back to Adam, they looking forward, we looking back to Christ.  For all promises of God are yes and Amen in Him alone.

• Members

And now the false doctrine of Replacement Theology.

You sir you teach a works based salvation, totally at odds with the Word of God.

You keep telling us that we don't understand your position, but many of us here know what the SDA teach in spite of your doubletalk and deception.

When asked, Paul gave a simple answer to the question of salvation:
Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Another time in explanation Paul said:
Romans 10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The passage in Romans 10 by the way is contrasting man's attempts at making himself righteous against God' s righteousness imputed to men.
And God's righteousness is imputed by the mechanism of vs 9 and 10.

You must forsake your reliance on your own ability to hold and keep righteousness and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ for that righteousness that only God can provide as a free gift.

Your doubletalk and deception, your twisting and confusion of God's Word, your reinterpretation and false referencing are not going to give you God's righteousness, and no matter what you think, without that righteousness you will spend eternity in the lake of fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Archived