• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mosab Hassan Yousef....

candlelight

• Members

"Son of Hamas" is a free man in the USA today.  A few years ago, he was seeking asylum in the United States, as he professed to be a born again Christian.  Someone on Facebook sent me a "friend request" to Mosab's Timeline, and I accepted.  Although, I didn't speak much to him on his Wall, I did support the cause.  I would send encouraging and uplifting posts to him.  Well, after he received asylum from the US government, to protect him from Hamas, he dropped his Christian "friends" on Facebook.  Someone told me that he got into the New Age Movement.  I don't know if this is true.  However, there are many Jewish and Christian skeptics that believe that Mosab Hasan Yousef is a fraud like Ergun Caner.  Has anyone heard of Mosab, and does anyone have any thoughts on what I mentioned above?

http://sonofhamas.com/?cat=10

• Members

I've not heard of him but it's rather common for some foreigners to invent some means of calling themselves a persecuted person in fear for their lives in order to gain entrance into America.

Yes, I agree John.  Mosab was a story in the news, a few years ago.  His dad is leader of Hamas.  He was supposed to be his dad's successor but got saved in an Israeli prison.  Many people are skeptical of him b/c they believe he is still working for Hamas, while posing as a Christian in the USA.  He had a Jewish attorney and was given asylum in the USA but dropped out of site, right after his hearing was approved.  I am trying to find out if he is a fraud like Ergun Caner.  Muslims, under Shar'ia Law, are allowed to lie, and the Qur'an encourages it.  I am just trying to gain more information on him, as I said, he dropped off the radar shortly after becoming a free man in the USA.  He lives in CA.  No one has heard from him since his hearing.  I know a Jewish man, who is in his 60's.  He was IDF - Israel Defense Forces and became a commander in Israel where he served for many years.  He really thinks this man is a fraud, along with many other people.  Below is Mosab's story:

About Mosab

Mosab Hassan Yousef was born in Ramallah, in the West Bank in 1978. His father, Sheikh Hassan Yousef, is a founding leader of Hamas, internationally recognized as a terrorist organization and responsible for countless suicide bombings and other deadly attacks against Israel. Yousef was an integral part of the movement, for which he was imprisoned several times by the Shin Bet, the Israeli intelligence service. He withstood torture in prison only to discover Hamas was torturing its own people in a relentless search for collaborators. He began to question who his enemies really were— Israel? Hamas? America? After a chance encounter with a British tourist, Yousef started a six-year quest that jeopardized Hamas, endangered his family and threatened his life.  He has since embraced the Christian faith and sought political asylum in America.

Archived