• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Has Anyone Heard From Jerry And Swathdiver?

candlelight

• Administrators

I sent Jerry an email a few days back because I was concerned. Haven't heard anything.  Swath was actually on a couple of days ago - I don't know if he was having trouble logging in like others or not.  And I was thinking just this morning I needed to send him an email.  Great minds.... :smug:

• Members

I sent Jerry an email a few days back because I was concerned. Haven't heard anything.  Swath was actually on a couple of days ago - I don't know if he was having trouble logging in like others or not.  And I was thinking just this morning I needed to send him an email.  Great minds.... :smug:

Thanks, HC.  I have been concerned about Jerry b/c he has such bad back and neck problems.  Then, I thought that something might be wrong with Linda or his nephew.  I hope you hear back from him soon.

Okay.  I missed swath.  Yes, please send swath an e-mail.  I got concerned about him and thought he might be ill along with his family members.  Great minds?  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I heard back from sonrisa71 (swath's wife). She said that they are ok - no Internet connection right now, so that is why they haven't been on.  She said when they get connection back, they will get back on here.

Please do pray for them now, though. They are needing to move and so are looking for a place to live.  Please pray that they can find the place God wants them in.

• Members

What about that other forum that several people from here are on?  I came across it last night, but forgot what it was called.  JerryNumbers posts over there but I didn't happen to check dates or anything to see how recent anything was.   The board didn't seem as active as this one.

Archived