• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Perfect Woman

Bro K

• Members

Copied from another 'Baptist' site. Sometimes we men need to be reminded of our place here on earth.

The perfect woman

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life was, of course "perfect."

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a SUV) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.

Who was the survivor?

The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving.

This also explains why there was an accident in the first place.

• Moderators

One of the very few times my Wife did the driving I had gotten a sliver of wood in my eye, went to the ER, had the sliver removed and was bandaged with a patch on the eye: She had to drive home.......

we got a ticket on the way home.  :hide:

And was that her fault or your fault?  :bleh:

Archived