• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Creation - Genesis 1 & 2, Teaches The Plan Of Salvation & Redemption, But How Many Knew This?

• Members

His Banner Over Me Was Love, and in awe of such a marvelously wonderous thing, what can I do, but love Him who first loved me?

Creation - Genesis 1 & 2, teaches the plan of Salvation & Redemption, but how many knew this?

Jesus Christ & the Gospel, how many know what they really are to us, or really understands what is therein?  So precious few, so very precious few.  O, many think they know, but fall so short of realizing what was/is freely given unto us.

O, many indeed love Jesus with all their heart, but yet still not know, and I believe, even hopefully, that is about to change.

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

How many precious, are desirous to look into these things, and know and understand?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The same Gospel as is preached in Revelation 14:6-7, is the same Gospel as given in Genesis 3:15, preached by Noah [1 Peter 1:11-12, 3:18-20], and as given unto Abraham [Galatians 3:6-8] and Moses & Israel [the peoples, that church in the wilderness; Hebrews 4:2,6; Acts 7:38], Isaiah [isaiah 52:7; Romans 10:16] and Nahum [Nahum 1:15], all long gone, but the Gospel was still preached unto them [1 Peter 4:6].  We may this throughout the whole OT, even especially Isaiah 53, as well as NT:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

1 Pet 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

1 Pet 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 Pet 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Nah 1:15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

1 Pet 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Gen 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? Romans 10:16

"τῷ εὐαγγελίῳ" = The Gospel

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Hebrews 4:2

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:1

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:2

And did all eat the same spiritual [food]; 1 Corinthians 10:3

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4

But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 1 Corinthians 10:5

Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. 1 Corinthians 10:6

"τύπος" = Type

Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. 1 Corinthians 10:9

Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. 1 Corinthians 10:11

Go to the Creation in Genesis 1 & 2 and look at the days again, and this time see the 7,000 year pattern there in relationship to the Everlasting Gospel itself!  Do any need help to see it?

• Members

This is some really terrible analysis. You're stringing together completely unrelated verses in an massive "proof-texting" effort. None of your Scripture examples are in context and truthfully don't make any sense to your point.  Honestly, they don't even make sense with one another. Additionally, you've done nothing to explain how any of it relates to to Genesis 1-2 as your thread title would indicate. You throw a couple Greek words in, presumably to make some point look credible, but it just appears to be another distraction. Perhaps you should start out by explaining how Genesis 1-2 teaches the plan of salvation and go from there. Otherwise your thread is pure nonsense.

• Members

[...] Perhaps you should start out by explaining how Genesis 1-2 teaches the plan of salvation and go from there. Otherwise your thread is pure nonsense.

A DAY WITH THE LORD IS AS A 1000 YEARS

Now, I show another mystery... in the Light of Genesis, the Glorious Gospel...

The real literal days of Creation, but now seen in something far greater...

1st Day - God said, "Let there be Light..."

But let us look in the Days with the Lord, even as a thousand years [2 Peter 3:1-18, especially vs 8] …

- But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

In the first 1,000 Years, after the fall of Adam, in Genesis 3:15 we see the Everlasting Gospel go forward. ... "And God said,
Let there be light: and there was light." [Genesis 1:3]; What Light went forward in the first 1,000 years? It was verily "...the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God... For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." [2 Corinthians 4:4-6] shone forth with blazing power to save...

- And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15

- And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1:3

- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

- For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5

- For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

The 2nd Day - God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters....divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament..." [Genesis 1:6-7]

In the Second 1,000 years, in the times of Abraham, the Gospel was made known unto him [Galatians 3:6-8], and so God called out a person who was to become a great nation, a multitude, a nation in whom all the earth would be blessed [Genesis 15:4-6, 18:18], calling Him and his out from Ur [babylon], for "...The waters...are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." [Revelation 17:15], and God separated the waters, A Heavenly body of waters, from the earthly body of waters, a heavenly [spiritual] peoples, from the earthly [carnal] peoples [Acts 7:2-5], and from Abraham would the seed come [Genesis 15:5, 18]...

- Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Galatians 3:6

- Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Galatians 3:7

- And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Galatians 3:8

- And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. Genesis 15:4

- And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. Genesis 15:5

- And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6

- And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, Acts 7:2

- And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee. Acts 7:3

- Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. Acts 7:4

- And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child. Acts 7:5

- In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:18

- Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? Genesis 18:18

- And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Revelation 17:5

The Third Day - God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so." [Genesis 1:11]

In the Third 1,000 years, in the time of Moses, the same Gospel was also preached [Hebrews 4:2,6; Acts 7:38], and among the grass [Psalms 103:15; Isaiah 51:12; 1 Peter 1:24], that Nation of the line of Abraham, was brought forth from out of Egypt [a symbol of the earth [worldliness]], and Israel, was to be a fruit bearing Tree [Luke 13:6-7; John 1:48-50; Romans 11:17,24, etc], whose seed [the Gospel and Christ; Genesis 3:15] was in itself, came forth to bear fruit...

- For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Hebrews 4:2

- Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Hebrews 4:6

- This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: Acts 7:38

- As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. Psalms 103:15

- I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; Isaiah 51:12

- For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 1 Peter 1:24

- He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Luke 13:6

- Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? Luke 13:7

- Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. John 1:48

- Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. John 1:49

- Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. John 1:50

- And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Romans 11:17

- For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? Romans 11:24

The Fourth Day - God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: ... let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth... And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also.", thus the Sun, Moon and stars shone forth...

In the Fourth 1,000 years, The Seed Himself, Christ Jesus [Galatians 3:16], the glorious light of the Gospel [2 Corinthians 4:4-6], the Sun of Righteousness arose [Malachi 4:2], the blazing True Light [John 1:7-9, 8:12; Revelation 1:16] and was born into the world [Luke 3; Revelation 12:2-5], and the moon [the lesser light, like John the Baptist [John 1:6-8,15, 5:35], and the scriptures [Psalms 119:105; John 5:39; Luke 24:27; etc]] reflected His glory, and the true and unwandering stars shone to magnify Him [His people; Proverbs 4:18; Matthew 5:14; Revelation 1:6, etc; John, James, Peter, Paul, Apostles, Disciples, martyrs, saints, remnant; etc] each lighting the earth with their light, the lesser lights in submission to the Greater [John 1:4-9].

- Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Galatians 3:16

- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

- For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5

- For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

- But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Malachi 4:2

- The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

Jesus is the True Light, which lighteth every candle:

- [That] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:9

- Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

- And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Revelation 1:16

The Messenger/Prophet of the Lord [like John the Baptist, or us] is always the lesser light, testifying to the Greater [Jesus]:

- There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John. John 1:6

- The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might believe. John 1:7

- He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light. John 1:8

- John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. John 1:15

- He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. John 5:35

- But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:18

- Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Mathew 5:14

The Bible itself [OT and NT, the Law and the Prophets] is also the lesser light to point unto Jesus:

- NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105

- Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

- And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. Luke 24:27

All prophets/messengers must be tested by what is written in Scripture:

- And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 1 Corinthians 14:32

- Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

- To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them. Isaiah 8:20

The Fifth Day [shortened] - God brought forth life from the waters and they were told to be fruitful and multiply...

In the Fifth 1,000 years, the waters of life, bring life, and multiplies and were fruitful, the Everlasting Gospel begins to spread to the whole inhabited world, every Nation... to every Creature [Matthew 28:19; Mark 13:10, 16:15; Acts 1:8; Colossians 1:23,27, to Jew and Gentile] and continues to fill the earth...

- Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:29

- And the gospel must first be published among all nations. Mark 13:10

- And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

- If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Colossians 1:23

- To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27

- But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14

[see also Exodus 17:6; Psalms 114:8; 1 Corinthians 10:4; Jeremiah 2:13; John 4:11, 7:38; Revelation 21:6, 22:1,17, etc]

...and the "Living Water"...

"... he would have given thee living water." John 4:10;p

- He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38

- And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4

The 6th Day God made perfect and sinless man, man in His own image, and a marriage… [shortened]

In the Sixth 1,000 years, mankind created in perfection, we shall see what the Everlasting Gospel of God, Divinity combined mysteriously with Humanity, what God, Christ, who is without sin can do in sinful human flesh... God recreates His image in us, “I will...” in fulfillment of His promises [Genesis 3:15; Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:23-38, 37:23-28; 2 Corinthians 3:3; Hebrews 8:8-12, 10:16], He shall have the final Generation... the Harvest of Life, and the Marriage [Luke 12:36]... and the
“...mystery of God should be finished...” [Revelation 10:7], Jesus is the “...author and finisher of our faith...” [Hebrews 12:2], the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last...

- And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. Luke 12:36

- And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:17

- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Revelation 10:7

- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

The 7th Day God rested…

The Seventh 1,000 years, the Millennium, all of saved humanity, is in atonement with God in Heaven... in rest...

• Members

A DAY WITH THE LORD IS AS A 1000 YEARS

Now, I show another mystery... in the Light of Genesis, the Glorious Gospel...

Your premise is 100% false. The Hebrew in Genesis 1 is crystal clear that the six days of creation were intended to be, and have always been taken, as six literal 24-hour periods of time. Genesis 1 and 1 Pet 3:8 cannot be equated in any sense. Using 1 Pet 3:8 to allegorize Genesis 1 is taking both passages completely out of context and misapplying them both. Since the whole of your arguments rests on this misapplication, it fails entirely.

• Members

Indeed, especially since God wasn't stating that He counts one thousand years as one day; God was stating that to Him a day or a thousand years are all the same since He's timeless, eternal, outside time, knowing the beginning and ending of all things.

Time was put forth for us and a day spoken of in the Bible is a literal, 24 hour day.

• Members

Your premise is 100% false. The Hebrew in Genesis 1 is crystal clear that the six days of creation were intended to be, and have always been taken, as six literal 24-hour periods of time. Genesis 1 and 1 Pet 3:8 cannot be equated in any sense. Using 1 Pet 3:8 to allegorize Genesis 1 is taking both passages completely out of context and misapplying them both. Since the whole of your arguments rests on this misapplication, it fails entirely.

Please take a moment more, to go back and read a little more carefully.  I am not negating the literal days of Genesis in the least.  I believe them completely and teach them as such.  Each day of Genesis was indeed a day, yes even literal standard consecutive 24hr periods, having both evening and morning.

This thread is not negating that.  Please read again:

"...The real literal days of Creation, but now seen in something far greater..."

I assure you, I have not taken 1 Peter 3:8 out of its context, since it is speaking about days with God.  Read the context a little more slowly, please, it is all I ask.

• Members

Indeed, especially since God wasn't stating that He counts one thousand years as one day; God was stating that to Him a day or a thousand years are all the same since He's timeless, eternal, outside time, knowing the beginning and ending of all things.

Time was put forth for us and a day spoken of in the Bible is a literal, 24 hour day.

Thank you, but please see my response here -

And if you will reconsider, the passage is not saying that God is timeless. There are other passages that clearly state that.  Peter is drawing from other OT texts.  Look at the context a little more carefully, please.

As to your last statement, Yes.  There is also the day with God.  The 1000 years [the final 7th - 1,000 years] is the "Day" of the Lord.

• Members

To demonstrate what I am speaking about a little further, perhaps a text?

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Genesis 2:7

And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. Genesis 5:5

Adam died just short of the first Day with God, being that first 1,000 years spoken of earlier.

Hopefully, none have misunderstood the position or intent of this thread after this, for I am no way attempting to allegorize away anything found in Genesis 1 & 2, etc.  Those words are actual history of God creating.  They are pure fact.  For I want to be doubly sure, that everyone understands that I fully believe in the literal days of Genesis, Days 1-6 and the 7th of Rest and in the manner of time that they speak of, being actual literal standard consecutive days, 24 hr periods, with evening and morning.  The whole of Scripture verifies that.  What this thread is about, is that there is something far greater that was hid in them since the beginning.  Like as type and antitype.  In fact, this may help, in understanding, about where I stand basically [do not fear, the man is currently Baptist, though I think it will change soon]:

As a sort of p.s.,  I also would like to say, in regards to that also, that many have great misunderstandings in regards to Genesis, yes even among Creationists.  For instance, many bring all manner of confusion into when the angels were created/made, but the Scriptures when sought diligently bring an end to such confusion [some say in the Day One, others in the 2nd Day, others somehwere bweteen Day one and the 7th Day, others after the 7th Day, but none of those are Scripturally correct].  The Angels [defined in this instance as, created beings of the angelic hosts, like Lucifer, Gabriel, etc] were created long before the first day of the heavens and the earth of Genesis 1 came to be.  if any desire, let us look together, asking the question to the Scripture., that we may go and search and know the answer in truth.

• Members

Exodus 20:11 (KJV) 11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Shoots down the false doctrine of angels existing long before Genesis 1 creation account. The angels were created within the six day creation week.

• Members

Exodus 20:11 (KJV) 11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Shoots down the false doctrine of angels existing long before Genesis 1 creation account. The angels were created within the six day creation week.

Not necessarily. 

Archived