• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

....most Loving?

heartstrings

• Members
Darla Napora 32-years old | Pacifica, CA

Darla Napora, 32-years old, was mauled to death by one of her two pet pit bulls inside her Pacifica home. At the time attack, Darla was in her sixth month of pregnancy. Her husband, Greg Napora, returned from work that day at lunchtime and discovered her body on the floor with the couple's 2-year old male pit bull hovering over it. According to Greg, Darla was an avid fan of Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pit Bulls (Bad Rap). Greg did not explain why the couple had not neutered "Gunner," as strongly recommended by the group. The pair's other pit bull was a spayed female and was not involved in the attack. Twenty-four hours after her death, Greg delivered intolerable statements to the media including: 1.) "He doesn't blame the dog," 2.) It's "not the breed's fault," 3.) "[Pit bulls] are the most loving animals I have ever had in my life," and 4.) He "plans to bury his spouse, Darla, with their pet's cremated remains in her casket." His last statement, in particular, horrified citizens across the United States.

Can someone help me make sense of this? What are these people thinking? 

• Members

Can someone help me make sense of this? What are these people thinking? 

It'll  never happen to us.  Just like some folks believe that a loving and caring God would never send anyone to Hell.

• Members

Here you have a guy, the dog has brutally killed his wife, and he then makes excuses for "the breed" and wants his wife buried with the ashes of the dog which the authorities presumably have put down. Is this someone given over to a reprobate mind....who worships and serves the creature more than the Creator?

• Members

pitt bull are not bad bogs but you have to teach them. we have them around hear and one if them go around and round up the kids and plays with them.  so if you can't teach i dog don;t have them.

Why not something like a cocker spaniel or miniature schnauzer?  So far I'm unable to understand the reasoning of having a pet which has the ability to kill a member of my family, no matter how "sweet" it seems to be.

Archived