• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why Is This A Baptist Only Website?

The Glory Land

• Members

It's not supposed to be Baptist only. It's supposed to be Independant Baptist only. That leaves out the southern Baptist as well. Also, it's just a website, not a church assembly or a place to post on and get a ticket into heaven. You wouldn't look to a Wal-mart website for Biblical advice or discussion. Neither would I look here for groceries. It's just a place where like minded people can talk to each other. Nothing More. :coolsmiley:

• Members

Its because the board was created primarily for fellowship, not necessarily debate.  The broader your membership, the more likely strife and debate and anger will occur...which will chase off the people you WANT posting, and leave you with nothing but bad stuff.

See "Baptist Board" as an example.  Ha.  Or the Fighting Fundamentalist Forums.

• Members

Its because the board was created primarily for fellowship, not necessarily debate.  The broader your membership, the more likely strife and debate and anger will occur...which will chase off the people you WANT posting, and leave you with nothing but bad stuff.

Been there/Done that. One of the primary reason for my above post. Don't want to; nor will I go through that again.

• Members

FFF is a madhouse.

• Members

I WANT?

Right now, is some good home made pancakes with the best syrup in the World, Maple Syrup.   :frog:   

Archived