• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Makes Me Think

Ukulelemike

• Moderators

One of the things I really like about being on this forum is that it really makes me think about what I believe. I learn to look at other views, other ideas, it pulls me out of my comfy box, I guess, makes me delve deeper into doctrines that I have taken, perhaps, for granted. generally I have come out where I started, but in those cases I generally have ended up so because I have reinforced my position in my heart and mind through study and review. Sometimes I have shifted a bit, for the same reasons.

I hope we never cease being willing to listen and to challenge ourselves. We are imperfect humans, though saved, (praise God) and we are still prone to error. When we cease to believe this, error will surely become false doctrine.

Love all the folks on here, even those with whom I may find myself at odds from time to time. I am always feeling enriched and edified.

• Members

Yup, now that i have surpassed 1,000, trying to see how fast I can make 2,000!

Seriously, just happy to be here and have a nice place to fellowship.

1000 likes from 1500 posts (66%) - I've only got 211 from over 2000 posts (only 10%) :(

Are you really 6.6 x more likeable than me ? I know nearly everybody disagrees with me about eschatology, but I hope at least that I make you think .... :th_wellduh::stirthepot:

Archived