• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prophecies Of The Bible: 26 Part Sermon Series By Marc Monte

• Members

Marc Monte is the senior pastor of Faith Baptist Church (IFB) in Avon, Indiana.  In May, 2007, he began a 26 part series on "Prophecies of the Bible".   We have listened to 7 parts thus far and thus far, pastor Marc Monte's expository teaching of biblical prophecy has been excellent.  Here is the link from sermonaudio.com

Prophecies of the Bible

There are also some PDF sermon outlines for 7 of the sermons (#1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 9).

• 1 year later...
  • Members

LindaR

Thank you very much for the information concerning the, "Prophecies of the Bible," by Pastor Marc Monte.

Brethren,

I would heartily recommend listening by audio, or getting the PDF files, of this prophecy series. The lessons are well written, not very long, straight to the point, and easy to understand. The lessons are excellent. They are suited to teach at your church or to learn by yourself.

Alan

• Members

I believe that Marc Monte preached those messages in 2007-2008.  Some of those messages were excellent exopositions on Isaiah 53...but I can't remember which ones they are.  He also did another series called God's GPS, which are messages on the Olivet Discourse.  Those were more recent. (2013-2014).  Here's the link to the first of 13 messages of God's GPS:

God's GPS: A Map to Future Events, Part 1