• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Would All New People On Ob Please Introduce...

candlelight

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yourselves, and tell us a little bit about yourself?  It will help me, and others, know where you are coming from.  Thanks in advance.

Howdy y'all, my name is Josh Owens and my family and I live in Beaver Dam, KY, no matter what my Profile says.  I'm not a newby, but I might as well be, because it's been a while since I've been really active up here!

• Members

Howdy y'all, my name is Josh Owens and my family and I live in Beaver Dam, KY, no matter what my Profile says.  I'm not a newby, but I might as well be, because it's been a while since I've been really active up here!

Hi OFIB Preacher.  :wave:   Welcome back to OB.  I came a few months ago, myself. 

• Members

I am originally from the Chicago area, then moved to "the south" for a few years where I found my first IFB church. I now live in NE Ohio. My former OB name was CubFan. You helped me somewhat during my quest to move to NE Ohio. When I'm working I'm listening to classical music or messages by Bro. Folger.

• Members

I am originally from the Chicago area, then moved to "the south" for a few years where I found my first IFB church. I now live in NE Ohio. My former OB name was CubFan.

Hi CubFan.  :wave:   I saw you a couple of weeks, ago, on OB.  Good to "see" you again. 

• Members

Hi OFIB Preacher.  :wave:   Welcome back to OB.  I came a few months ago, myself. 

Well, what ya know 'bout that, my Profile's got it correct after all!  Oh and by the way Candlelight, my wife was born in OH.  We can't help where we were born though.

• Members

Well, what ya know 'bout that, my Profile's got it correct after all!  Oh and by the way Candlelight, my wife was born in OH.  We can't help where we were born though.

;) OFIB Preacher.  Yeah, I know.  No one can help where they are born.  ;)  Although, didn't you know how great Cleveland, OH is?

• Members

Yeah, I only "see" you now and then.  Are you still going to CBC?

Chippewa Lake Baptist. More and more involved there so not leaving for Cleveland, thus I can listen to Bro Folger online or MP3. One can never listen to too much good, solid preaching.

• Members

Chippewa Lake Baptist. More and more involved there so not leaving for Cleveland, thus I can listen to Bro Folger online or MP3. One can never listen to too much good, solid preaching.

Oh, Chippewa Lake is a great church.  Bro. Folger is awesome at CBC!

• Members

Oh, Chippewa Lake is a great church. Bro. Folger is awesome at CBC!

When we first moved here we were renting a condo about 5 minutes from Chippewa Lake (but that was not the reason we went there, but it was very convenient). Been to Cleveland Baptist a couple of times, met Bro Folger at a Men's Conference down in Mansfield. Love his preaching. Where we live now is right in between CBC and CLBC, but been going to CLBC for 2 years and continue to get more involved. Many friendships there, and much smaller than CBC.

• Members

When we first moved here we were renting a condo about 5 minutes from Chippewa Lake (but that was not the reason we went there, but it was very convenient). Been to Cleveland Baptist a couple of times, met Bro Folger at a Men's Conference down in Mansfield. Love his preaching. Where we live now is right in between CBC and CLBC, but been going to CLBC for 2 years and continue to get more involved. Many friendships there, and much smaller than CBC.

That's the thing with CBC.  Great preaching, but it is so big.  I always feel like I am swamped by so many people in that church.  I love my small church.  ;)

Archived