• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

For Ukulelemike...

Standing Firm In Christ

• Members

Forgive me for venturing in to foreign territory, but I thought the objective of all these superheroes was to fight evil and protect truth, justice and innocence? Why are they being pitted against each other? Aren't they all on the same side? *head scratch*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Forgive me for venturing in to foreign territory, but I thought the objective of all these superheroes was to fight evil and protect truth, justice and innocence? Why are they being pitted against each other? Aren't they all on the same side? *head scratch*.

Batman and Tracy aren't fighting-they're obviously working together there. Joker and Riddler must have teamed up with FlatTop and Pruneface, so its on!

• Members

It's usually because one of them goes bad because a loved one gets killed or something like that. But we all know it's about bragging right. "My dad can beat up your dad". 

• Members

That's why Batman is so popular-no superpowers, just well-trained and an excellent detective. Maybe they should have had a Batman/Dick Tracy crossover. Their villains are about as colorful as one another's.

Also, some of those goofy heroes are from the 30's and 40's, like Captain America, Captain Marvel, Superman and Batman.

Batman has his utility belt, though which can do just about anything. ;)

• Moderators

I've seen them but wouldn't recommend them. Too much vulgar humor, especially Harvey Birdman.

I never weatched Birdman, but saw clips-guess they played the clean parts. and SGC2C was back when I was not, well, where I am today. Must have put those parts out of my mind.

• Members

You gents want to read comics, read the chick tracts and animated full length illustrated books. Those are excellent.

They are full of God's Word with excellent illustrations, the turning from sin part on the back covers doesn't even matter, the Spirit works through the Gospel in them.

Archived