• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

For Ukulelemike...

Standing Firm In Christ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Is that whole clip just the two of them beating each other up? Seriously? Oh, brother.... :shootme:

Well, theres a much longer video of it, but yeah, that's pretty much it. This one was shortened and badly edited to favor Superman over the Hulk. An obvious Calvinist agenda!   (Just kidding, all!)

• Members

I cannot relate to the goofy heroes of the 60's and later years, having grown up with real cartoon heroes like Terrance Lee of Terry and the Pirates and Dick Tracy.  Now they were real men . . . . no need for super powers back in my day.  :verymad: So bring it on wimps.  :knuppel:

God bless,

Larry

• Moderators

I cannot relate to the goofy heroes of the 60's and later years, having grown up with real cartoon heroes like Terrance Lee of Terry and the Pirates and Dick Tracy.  Now they were real men . . . . no need for super powers back in my day.  :verymad: So bring it on wimps.  :knuppel:

God bless,

Larry

That's why Batman is so popular-no superpowers, just well-trained and an excellent detective. Maybe they should have had a Batman/Dick Tracy crossover. Their villains are about as colorful as one another's.

Also, some of those goofy heroes are from the 30's and 40's, like Captain America, Captain Marvel, Superman and Batman.

• Members

That's why Batman is so popular-no superpowers, just well-trained and an excellent detective. Maybe they should have had a Batman/Dick Tracy crossover. Their villains are about as colorful as one another's.

Also, some of those goofy heroes are from the 30's and 40's, like Captain America, Captain Marvel, Superman and Batman.

I am older than you.  My hair is grayer than yours (what I have left).  So, naturally that means that I am wiser than you.  Captain America, Captain Marvel, Superman and Batman were not my heroes, therefore they could not have been true heroes.  End of arguement.  :knuppel::nuts: 

God bless,

Larry

• Moderators

I am older than you.  My hair is grayer than yours (what I have left).  So, naturally that means that I am wiser than you.  Captain America, Captain Marvel, Superman and Batman were not my heroes, therefore they could not have been true heroes.  End of arguement.  :knuppel::nuts:

God bless,

Larry

Batman could take Dick tracy! Hah! :knuppel:

Batman_Meets_Dick_Tracy_by_KirqArts.jpg

Archived