• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello To All The Mother In Laws... :)

The Glory Land

• Members

Covenanter, he is just adorable!  :)

My in laws are the best, too, DaveW.  My MIL is the finest Christian woman that I know.  She is my mom.  My FIL is a great man of God.  He is my dad.

We took Michael to a home Bible study last Friday - he played happily for over an hour, with no trouble - except that we had to move things out of his reach, & take away the plastic blocks that made a lovely noise when he banged the glass table with them. Church ladies' meeting tomorrow :)

• Members

We took Michael to a home Bible study last Friday - he played happily for over an hour, with no trouble - except that we had to move things out of his reach, & take away the plastic blocks that made a lovely noise when he banged the glass table with them. Church ladies' meeting tomorrow :)

Oh, I just love it when babies go to Bible study Covenanter.  Of course, he was having fun with your church.  He will probably show off for the ladies, too.  Little baby boys usually do.  :)  He is just so precious!

Archived